Chapter 2

*The external link is what the flat looks like! (This is actually a real flat in London for sale that i want sooo bad!)

It had been an hour or so of driving. So far we have played the license plate game,I sp with my little eye,Made some really corny jokes, and sang songs that are on the radio. Liam's best was 'Party in the USA' by Miley Cyrus.

*RINGGG!

"Can you answer that?" Liam asked.

"Sure." I replied. His ringtone was 'You've Got A Friend In Me.' From Toy Story. I picked up the Iphone 5, it was Isabella.

"Hello babe?" Isabella said.

"Umm this is Olivia."

"Oh, Hi love! How are you?" She asked. She was to cheery.

"Im just fantastic." I said sarcastically.

"Could I speak with Liam?"

"He's driving."

"Put her on speaker." Liam whispered. I did.

"Oh we'll could you just tell him I'm going to be at the flat at 9am tommrow morning? My Jack Wills photoshoot got cancled. The photographer got sick. But maybe we can get mani and pedis?" She asked. Before i could reget her offer, Liam butted in.

"She would love that babe!" Liam said.

"Hi honey! Okay its a plan, it will be some good bonding time!"

"Yay...." I said. I know i had made a promise to Liam that i would hang out with her and all but i wasnt expecting it to be like tommrow or actually soon cause she is always so busy with work.

"Talk you later baby." Liam said.

"Kiss kiss my sugarmuffin." Isabella said.

"Kiss kiss my lovebunny." Liam replied, clearly in a love daze. They had a little arguement on who would hang up first when i took the phone and hanged up.

"You know you sound like a complete retartd when you talk like that." I said setting the phone down.

"Its not retarded, its me and Isabella's love language." Liam said.

"Oh god." I said doing a face palm.

"Don't you and Tim have a love lanuge?"

"Umm...no!" I replied.

"You should! it strengthens the relationship." Since when did he know all these facts about relationship's.

"No we really shouldnt." I said.

Thankfully my phone interrupted this awkward conversation. It was a text from Tim, oh the irony. He said he missed me. I said i missed him too. I was so tired, we had been up since 4 this morning. I dozed off in my seat.

I woke up to Liam shaking me.

"Look we are in London!" He said. He was so excited. I had to admit it was beautiful even thou it was raining. There were big red buses driving down the street, couples walking hand in hand,cute little boutiques and Starbucks. We soon arrived at the flat.IT had a long pebble walkway and a cute little swing and garden out front.

"This is a little girly for 5 boys dont ya think?"

"Yeah, but our stylist Lou Tensdale lives right down the street and she and our housekeeper takes care of it." Liam said.

This was one of the flats they bought so they could be closer to the studio. Lou Tensdale lived in a flat with her husband Tom and baby girl named Lux just a couple houses down the street. I heard from Liam, Lux was abousluty adorble. We got out of the car and Liam popped the trunk. I grabbed my duffle bag and walked to the front door not waiting for Liam. I was so curious about were i was going to live for the next three weeks. Suddenly the front door flew open. I jumped and alomst fell on my bum.

"Sorry I didnt mean to scare ya." The blue eyed blonde said. He was wearing jeans, black vans, and a red polo. He grinned. "You must be Liams sister, Olivia?" He asked. He had this irsh accent which was adorble. I was suprising a lot taller than him.

"Yup thats me." I said.

"Well, im Niall." He extended his hand. I realized he wanted me to shake it. So i did. He hand was so tiny compared to mine and it was so soft. Okay that was probbaly creepy. By then Liam walked up to the door with all his luggage.

"Liam! My man!." Niall said. They had this hand shakei've seen guys do at my school were you grab their hand and then go in for a man hug.

"How've you been my little leperchaun?" Liam asked.

"Im great, Zayn and I got here earlier than expected."

"Thats a first." Liam said. They laughed, Niall had such a cute laugh.

"Im not getting the joke."  I said. They both looked at me like i was some kind of alien for not knowing this.

"Well, zayn is always late and takes for ever to get ready cause of his precious hair, so..." Niall said.

"Oh-hahahaha..." I was making this so akward.

"So lets got inside?" Niall asked. He grabbeed my duffel bag and we went inside. It was bigger than i expected it to be. The living room had a high ceiling with big fluffy couches and a fireplace, and flat screen TV on the wall. The fireplace had a switch so you could flick the fire on or off. It was on so it was warm and toasty.

"There is 5 bedrooms, I can sleep on the couch so you can get a room Olivia." Niall offered. He was very polite. There was just something about him that made him wanna be your friend. He pronucced my name Livia because of his accent.

"Okay thanks." I replied. I grabbed my duffel bag and went to go decided what room i wanted while Liam and Niall caught up. I went with the tinyest room because i would feel guilty taking one of the larger ones. Thats definatly the Liam in me. The bedroom had a bif fluffy white bed with a canopy. IT also had a walk in closet and one wall was an entire window. It had a view overlooking London. I set my duffel bag down on the white carpet. I looked at my phone. It read 10:00am. I was a bit tired still. So i decided to take a nap. I usally didnt wake up until 12:00pm in the afternoon. I slipped off my uggs and crawled into the big fluffy bed. The blankets were fuzzy and silky. I was about to go to sleep when i realized the lights were still on. I sat up and looked for the light switch. There was none. What the heck? I thought. I got the idea that maybe you had to clap it off. So i clapped a bunch like a reatred seal. Nothing happened. Liam yelled from the living room, "Say 'Lights off'!". He probbaly had heard my clapping fail. So i did and sure enough the lights shut off. I thought maybe you had to do the same thing to close the curtains. So i said "Curtains close." And they closed. I could get used to this. I snuggled back into the covers and fell asleep.