Bad idea~ Mike Wheeler

Bad idea by girl in red

Requested: Nope

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

They knew they shouldn't have been out past curfew but they still snuck out just for the thrill of feeling each other's body against their own.
____________________________________

She was the typical bad girl or at least having an asshole of a brother gave her the reputation of being one. She never wanted to become like him but her inner rage came out way too much for her liking. She tried to close off her emotions in fear of being venerable. One person she felt she could be herself with was someone everyone least expected.

He was the leader of the A.V. club in Hawkins middle school. Usually kept to himself unless spoken to or had to stand up for his friends. He was scared of letting people down so he too didn't let anyone see it.

But she caught his attention.

Running from a place she called the devil house after getting a usual beating from her dad. She didn't expect anyone to be out this late.

She sat on the swings in silence with her beautiful {H/C} hair flowing in the wind and a twinkle in her eye as she looked at the moon.

She felt the presence of another beside her. She looked over and saw the kid she longed to talk to sense she moved to the shithole of a town.

He glanced at her with his mesmerizing dark brown eyes that made her legs go weak.

"Parents suck" he joked as he saw the girl's dried tear stains on her cheeks.

"Tell me about it" she added with a chuckle. Her lips slightly curved in a smile as she saw him grinning.

His smile must be contagious
She thought as her cheeks slightly heated up

They talked for hours and finally headed home where they both snuck in and couldn't stop thinking of the other as they stood up all night
____________________________________

She never forgot that faithful day and everytime they would hangout her feelings for him green more. Every night at 1 am they would sneak out to see each other but one day he stopped going to their little meet ups.

She was hurting so she decided to talk to him and tell him how she feels.

She called him and asked him to meet him at their favorite spot. He agreed and she headed off feeling nervous.

~Time skip~

She sat at the bench waiting and mentally preparing what to say. She waited 10 minutes.

25 minutes.

1 hour

1 hour and 30 minutes

........ 3 hours

Just as she was about to leave she heard foot steps alarmed, she quickly swung around and found the Wheeler boy with a panicked look on his face.

"Look I'm sorry, I just got caught up in things with my girlfriend's dad" He said with that 'stupid shit eating grin' she would like to call it

Seeing her unamused faced he changed the subject "So what did you have to talk to me about? "

"I was just wondering why you didn't want to hangout with me anymore" She said trying not to break down crying as her heart ached

"What do you mean? I've just been busy ok! You're not my girlfriend. I don't know why you have to be so clingy! " As soon as those words left his mouth you could just tell he regrets saying that. "Look I'm sorry I'm having a bad da-" She cut him off by yelling in his face

" God sometimes you are such an asshole! No wonder my sister hated you! I'm so sorry that I didn't want to loose something that was going so well for me! And screw your sorry! You can find another person who won't bother you! " She had tears streaming down her face as she ran

It was such a bad idea
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

A/N: How was it? Was it ok? I really want yor feedback so I can improve on my work. Request are still open so tell me what you like to see! I love you guys I hope you have an amazing day! Also 2 or 3 more books coming out in the future!

~Audrey🌻

Words: 704