Arrival~ Richie Tozier

So this takes place in the future ofc after the whole fight with Pennywise

I just thought it's cute to have adult Richie as a father
(Ik it's not technically Finn but he plays the character soo....)

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══

Today was a normal day in the Tozier household. As the two lovers who recently got married and of course being the trathmouth's wife wanting to start a family. You tried again and again.

Till that faithful day you finally saw those two red lines and didn't hesitate to tell the news.

Saying that Richie was excited was an understatement... He cried tears of joy at the thought of being a father.

Every chance he got he would lean down to your stomach kiss it so gently and whisper sweet nothings to the little Tozier.

~Time skip~

It's been the best and worst 8 months of your life. Everyone was on edge waiting for the baby to come especially your husband.

On this day was like any other day, waking up in the arms of the love of your life. He smiles at you with a hazing gaze and cuddles into you side.

"Come one get up butt head, you have work" You giggled as his soft breath tickles your neck

"Just 5 more minutes sweet cheeks" He groans tiredly (that's a word right?) as he softly kisses your neck softly.

Sooner or later he got up and couldn't wait to try his new jokes at the club in your home town. You were extremely proud of him and how far he's come in his career and all he wants to do is provide for you and the baby to come.

~time skip~
(Just fyi I have no idea how this is supposed to work )

You were at home just cleaning around the house when you feel as if you peed yourself. Your body froze as you noticed this wasn't any accident..... The baby was coming!

You picked up your phone and called your husband and told him the baby was coming. Of course he freaked which made you even more nervous. Then he said he would meet you at the hospital sense you said you'll get a ride from Bill who was your neighbor.

You met the loser club after the final fight with Pennywise and they gladly accepted you as family.

------------------At the hospital-----------------

You met Richie at the door way and he was nervous as hell. Doubting himself if he's going to be a good dad but stayed calm for your sake.

In your hospital room he sat by your side the whole time, giving your hand reassuring squeezes and tell you how good you're doing.

Finally after 2 long hours you had a healthy baby boy. As tired as you were you both gazed at each other with a loving look that said 'we did it'. He had his father's attractive looks as well as your (h/c).

Richie was the first to hold him and couldn't help but , shed a few tears. Admiring the beautiful human being that you both brought into the world.

The loser club then went in to meet your child and asked you what you wanted to name your child.

You and Richie looked at each other unsure  as you both haven't planned this ahead of time and in his words you were just 'going to wing it'.

"His name is Edward Stanley Tozier" You said gazing at Richie as tears pooled in his eyes. Knowing of Richie's past and wanting him to be himself you decided it was something that gave meaning than just any other name like Michael (no hate bebe)

"You mean it?" Richie said his voice breaking at the overjoyed feeling he was having.

You nodded as he brought he face closer to yours to give you a loving kiss and pouring all his emotions into that kiss.

Bev, at the time was holding your baby, gave you your child as you gave the little guy kisses on his little nose.

Richie couldn't stop whispering sweet nothings to your baby as he slept. A grin appearing on the baby's face as he opened his eyes to reveal dark brown orbs just like his father.

You and trash mouth looked at each other a just knew things were going to be amazing for you guys
══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*══

A/n : I'm sorry that was kinda bad but let me know what you guys think and should I do a part 2? I love you guys stay safe and see you later!

Word count: 760