Lunch on Day 2 (It was awesome)

It had all happened so fast. The kiss, my friendship with Court. Wow. Like, I wasn't expecting this. I though high school would be rough, but, WOW. I'm speechless. Even our lessons went by quickly.

Huh.

It was time for lunch, and I was in a VERY good mood.
"Hey Chef!"
He put a spoonful of slop on my plate.
"Thanks Chef!" My face was filled with happiness. Chef looked pretty shocked at my reaction, but went with it.
I ate my food super quick. Everything was per-
"Hey goth girl." It didn't sound exactly like Heather's voice (She calls me that A LOT) but it sounded like someone was imitating her. I looked around.

 I saw two boys, both were kind of short, and one had tanned skin with dark brown hair whilst the other had fair skin with light brown hair. " Oh, don't mind Noah, he imitates Heather all the time," said the fair one. "I'm Cody, by the way, and this is Noah." Noah just shrugged.
"Oh, hey! I'm Gwen," I responded. Cody smiled.

"CODDDYYYYY!!! CODYKINS!"
"Oh my lord, Noah save me!!!" Cody was hugging Noah's arm. I wanted to watch and see what happened. A girl with purple hair came sprinting towards us.

 Or should I say sprinting towards Cody.
Who is this maniac?

She literally stole Cody from Noah's arm and hugged him tight. Cody looked HORRIFIED, and Noah looked somewhat annoyed. He mumbled something under his breath and left. Cody pushed Sierra off and said, as a diversion, "LOOK! Heather and Alejandro are about to make out!" He said this so loudly that across the room; Heather looked disgusted. Sierra immediately ran like her life depended on it. Cody looked relived. "NOAH! WAIT!" he yelled as he ran towards Noah. That day, something immediately made me realise.

Noah is gay and has a crush on Cody. That's why he was annoyed.

This somehow made me 100% happier.

~

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating... 😅
Anyways, I actually have more than 40 READS!! I THOUGHT THIS WAS A PIECE OF TRASH!
Fricking god.
( ゚д゚)つ Bye