A Soon-to-happen Date

After a awesome meetup with Noah and Cody, and who I recognised to be Sierra, I was going to my locker to get my books. I was about to open my locker until I felt something tap my shoulder. I turned around, and saw Heather standing there. "Hey, Gothy..." she said, rubbing her arm. She looked...
Embarrassed?
"What do you need?" I responded. She looked at me, right in the eyes.
"So, since I know you're nice..."
"Courtney's nice too."
"But she's busy!"
"Oh. Ok."
"I think it isn't a one-sided relationship any more..." she trailed off.
"I have no idea to what you are referring to."
"I LIKE HIM BACK!" she whisper-screamed.
Oooh. She likes Alejandro now.
"Well, what am I supposed to do about it?" I asked, even if I was still very much interested.
"If i tell him, he'll make fun of me. I cannot, I repeat, CANNOT, let that happen!"
"How do you know he's going to act that way?"
She hesitated.
"Well... That's just how he is!" We started walking down the halls at the same time as talking.
"Just tell him, you chicken!" I laughed. She blushed.

"Tell who what?" As soon as we heard his voice, we both stopped dead in our tracks. Alejandro.

Shoot!

" U-uhhh...." Heather was so shocked, she was actually STUTTERING! I slowly started to leave. I was not ready for another AleHeather argument. Or even a conversation, for that matter. So I left, only to bump into Trent. Oh my lord. How many people will I see today?!

"Oh, hey Gwen. I actually wanted to talk."
"Oh yeah?"
"Yeah. I feel like before we move on, we need to get to know each other better, so..."
"Go on..."
"You want to go out sometime?"
I was happy at his response. "Yeah!"
"Okay, I'll text you later then," he said with a smile, and left. I'm going on a date.

"Goth Girl!"
"Oh hey Heather! Did you tell him?"
"Yep. You were right; don't judge a book by it's cover. And in this case, Alejandro's the book!"
We both laughed. Everything was so good, I felt like I had been blessed...

~
Hey guys! I literally just woke up, so this chapter might be bad. It's the weekend, don't blame me for getting up late! Hope you enjoyed. I featured some NoCo (OTP!) in the last chapter, maybe you want some more? Or maybe more Duncney? I could totally do that. Bye!

-Ray