INTRODUCTION

This is a story about a damaged soul, a broken-hearted girl, a girl that has been fucked up by the cruel and inconsiderate world.

She thought she could trust her friends... she should have known better. The people she thought she could trust with her deepest secrets, just went and revealed her secrets out in the open (literally cause her secret was said after school on a PUBLIC TRANSPORT where every school learner from different schools would be on). But as she thought all hope was lost, the people that she first thought were deceitful, manipulators, bullies, etc.. eventually became her best of friends. EVEN THE DEVIL CAN BE YOUR BESTFRIEND🙂

She liked the attention of boys from a young age. And it wasn't as though she was a slut or a hoe, it was just something she was used to. She was used to boys stopping her every where she went, even adults would desperately yearn for her attention.
Then the adolescent age came😕. That's where it all ended. She wouldn't get the attention anymore, she was ignored; she felt like she wasn't attractive anymore, like she was some kind of creepo alien that nobody wanted to be seen around with.
Everything started to spiral out of control, she started having insecurities and anxiety, to the point that she didn't even see her worth anymore. Idiotic right? She started having problems just because she was no longer the center of attention. It's not that at all... these problems came because things were changing for her, she didn't want change, she desperately wanted to hold onto what she had before. Unfortunately, the universe had other plans.

She had no safe place, even her family at 1 point would break her down (never physically but always emotionally). When she thought they got her back, they would easily switch on her and hurt her even more.

Hello my darlingz♥️

I hope the INTRO shed some light about the book.
Get ready to cry, laugh, smile and get mad. SHIT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN🖤

Read👁. VOTE⭐. Comment📲.