CHAPTER 11: THE SECRET PLACE

I woke up, and the first thing I usually do when I wake up, is yawn, rub my eyes and wipe the sides of my mouth cause I drool when I sleep.

I move the sheets and try to look for my fluffy unicorn house shoes (don't judge), but I only find the blue fluffy pony's (Cam and I bought those together). Wait, Cam? What am I saying?!
I look around the room and notice that am no longer in my room, actually I wasn't in my room to start with.

As am contemplating on how the fuck did I get here (am usually a zombie in the morning so it takes time for my mind to start working properly, I usually don't even speak when I wake up, it's just groans and 'mmhm'. But after my face mask, and my shower, the BITCH is WOKE!), Cam walks into the room with a tray, filled with my favorite breakfast food. There's croissants, beautiful toast, bacon, a ham omelette, chocolate covered strawberries, a salad on the side and a bit of meat, with a big mug of COFFEE. I love coffee, more than anything in this WORLD.

I was for real about to start crying. He put the tray carefully on the bed and came to me, and said, "Good morning, baby. I hope you slept good. I decided to wake up before you and make you all your favorite food and also made you a cup of coffee, cause I know how you love it", then I whispered, "Thank you Cam, it means a lot. Yesterday you showed me how much I meant to you, and now you making breakfast for me. Am actually overwhelmed and surprised, that you remembered that these food were still my favorite, even after all these years. Well, except for coffee, but you know what I mean", I said as we both chuckled. I continued on saying, "But thank you Cameron. Honestly I love you, I've loved you since we were kids. That's why I would always get upset that I wasn't the mother, when you were the father, when we played house," he then laughed at that. I laughed a bit with him and said, "My insecurities, anxiety and self-doubt get the best of me at times, but am grateful that you've been there for me. I really wanna start something with you, Cameron. Am putting all my cards on the table, am letting go of this fear I had that am gonna ruin everything, and when we fight, I don't want to go tell the next person about our business, baby am gonna talk to you, even if I don't wanna see your face, we gonna resolve our shit TOGETHER, babe. I really want to date you, Cam. Me saying that should tell you that I mean it, cause after what happened, I've never been the same again. Am willing, Cam. Am willing to do it all, WITH YOU, and only you," after I said that. We were both tearing up and wiping each others tears. (I was whispering cause a bitch had bad morning breath).

After talking it out and brushing my teeth with Cam's extra tooth brush, I went downstairs to the living room cause he had put my food in the microwave and when I came down, he had re-did my coffee cause the previous one was cold.

After I heated my food and ate it with Cam. We went upstairs to shower TOGETHER. It was the most funniest thing, we even recorded ourselves while in the shower, cause we DATING now. Cam wouldn't let me bathe myself, so I had to just watch him, bathe my body.
After the shower, I used Cam's lotion Cam's deodorant, Cam's cologne, BASICALLY Cam's everything. His mom had extra pairs of everything, but I didn't want them, so Cam said, "Baby, you finishing my stuff though", then I said, "Baby, they were eventually gonna finish", then I winked at him. He smacked his teeth whilst I was laughing at him. I wore his black and neon blue basketball shorts, along with his NIKE black T-Shirt that said JUST DO IT imprinted with blue italics and had a big bright blue tick at the back, I grabbed his blue and black GUCCI socks and paired them with his Louis Vuitton slides. We wore the same thing just that he had white SUPREME slides, black and red ADIDAS basketball shorts, a black and red SUPREME shirt, and black and red GUCCU socks. We paired our outfit with black Louis Vuitton durags.