Jealousy Can Be Found Everywhere🤨

Your pov

Days passed and I and Kaede got to know each other better, we always hanged out. Until.... It was morning. I got up, got dressed and headed to the cafeteria. I walked in the room with a big smile and there I saw my best friend Shuichi, sitting next to Kaede and flirting with her. I felt weird, I knew I shouldn't feel that way, I mean I had already found my soulmate, it was Kokichi, or maybe he wasn't.

Kaede's pov

Even tho I liked (y/n), I still didn't went to search for her or anything, I just sat there listening to Shuichi flirting with me. I turned my head to see her standing in front of the door, looking at Shuichi with anger. She started to head towards us.

Your pov

I headed towards Kaede and grabbed her wrist"Good morning"i said and a big smile formed again on my face. She looked at me and for some reason she gave me her food"Here take it you haven't eaten anything since yesterday."

Shuichi's pov

Why is she doing this, I mean she already has a boyfriend, why does she want Kaede too? I got annoyed and left the room. She gave me a death glare and that stupid smirk of hers, it was something she had" adopted"for being with Kokichi all those years.

Your pov

I turned to face Kaede again. We started talking and then she left.I was about to take a bite from the food Kaede gave me but suddenly... "I see leaving me alone for the ultimate pianist, huh?" I heard a very familiar voice behind me. I turned to look who it was and there I saw him, the ultimate supreme leader, the one and only, Kokichi Ouma, my "soulmate"

I am tired😅😅😪😪going to sleep and tomorrow might post part 3.bye