one really long night

The jazzy tunes of the jukebox rung through the bar, there was a man that could be seen serving up repeated drinks up front . It was hard to tell at first glance, due to him being dressed so eloquently, but it was Kenshiro . He didn ' t seem to notice anyone else around, except for the men and women at his tables .

Rei was recommended the place by a few locals after asking for where he could get a good drink. On their journeys he ended up a bit lost and far too tired to go looking for some rest.entering the place had quite the atmosphere but something wasn't just right. Going to the bar he took a moment admiring the man's large build before he turned around. That face caught him off guard. "ken-" he said once his mind connected he wasn't lost any longer, he felt completely at ease. "I was wondering where you ran off too-" he smiled softly to the male.

Ken raised a brow, looking over to wherever the voice was coming from . smiling subtly when he saw the familiar male ' s face, he walked over . " gotta make my keep somehow . where ' ve you been ? "

Taking a seat he rested his arms on the bar. "oh, all over the place. I can't say specifically though since i've been lost. Good thing I bumped into you, how long have you been here anyway?"

" a few hours . you ' d be surprised how nice the people are in here .. completely different tone than outside . " he sighed, making Rei a quick drink and handing it to the male .

He nodded sitting up comfortably with a stretch. Puzzled and undoing his stretch he caught the sliding drink to him. "hm? butI didn't order yet." he looked up with a raised brow, wondering what his angle was.

" maybe so . but I think you ' ll like it . " Ken smiled a bit more, before going away for a second to take a few more orders .

Blushing light from his smile Rei nodded and took a sip. It was sweet and cold, but it definitely hit hard. He blushed a bit more sending confused eyes glinting to him wondering what sort of a man he was giving him such a sweet drink. He sipped it while eyeing the male

Ken looked a bit bored while taking the other ' s orders, but every time he glanced at Rei, his eyes lit up ever so slightly .

and every time he looked at Rei, he got a little excited, so much so he would have to look away. A smile twitching to his lips each time would be the death of him. When finished with his drink he tapped the table for the bartender ken

finishing up making the last drink, ken handed it over and then made his way over to Rei . " hm ? ~ " he seemed like he might have had a drink or two himself .

A soft smile returned to him as Ken stood before him. "yanno it's odd to see you i'm a tux," he eyed the male, something about that drink giving him a playful buzz that sparked his confidence. "i really like it on you tho- makes your chest look bigger~" Rei giggled a bit.

ken chuckled weakly . " you think so ~ ? " he looked the other male up and down with what he could see of him at the table . " you don ' t look too bad yourself ~ "

He blew a raspberry waving him off. "oh please- i'm wearing my usual armour.' Running a finger around the rim of his cup he looked back up to ken. "hey, mind getting me another drink~? We can share a few until the end of your shift."

" not at all ~ " he smirked weakly, before walking off to go grab another ice block from the back .

Rei nodded and sighed, relaxing himself down on the bar for a moment. "God, I wish he knew the things he does to me." he whined a bit biting his lip. "ken..~'

Once Kenshiro was done chipping, he put the ice ball inside of a new class, filling it with an alcohol mix, and walking it back to Rei .

"thanks-" he took the drink and gave it a sip. "damn are you a natural at everything you do cause this is great-" he cheered seemingly druken