Leah Arimino (Part 2)

I've been procrastinating WAAAAAYYY too much lately, soooo... here you go. You guys deserve it XD

Nico and I walked in comfortable silence toward a house with chipped, sky blue paint. He told me a lot of kids called it the "Big House."

Anyway, when we walked inside, I was greeted with the sight of a centaur and a chubby dude with a leapoard-print Hawaiian shirt playing......

Pinochle?

Weird.

But then again, I'd seen a lot of weird things in my life. 

The chubby dude turned to me and grunted. "Another bratty demigod."

Who is this guy?

"That's Mr. D," Nico gestured toward the rude man, "And Chiron."

"Hello. My name is Leah Arimino, pleasure to meet you," I shook both Chiron's and Mr. D's hands.

"At least she has good manners," Mr. D grumbled.

"Sorry about him," Chiron turned to Nico. "Has she been claimed yet?"

Nico nodded. "She's actually a Norse demigod. A daughter of Loki to be exact."

Chiron raised his eyebrows in surprise. "Really? Well, we've got one of her half-siblings coming to visit soon, she can make herself at home in the meantime," he smiled warmly at me.

"Thanks, Chiron," Nico turned to me. "Let's go, you can stay with me. I'm sure Hades won't mind."

Time skip brought to you by pottery being smashed on Hotel Valhalla's walls

I had just walked out of cabin 13 when I saw two people walk through the borders, in the middle of a heated argument.

I strode over to them and cleared my throat. "Ahem. Who are you? Why are you here?"

When they looked toward me, I got a closer look at them. The one on the left had shaggy, shoulder-length blonde hair and soft gray eyes, as opposed to Annabeth's, which looked like they were calculating your every move and searching for the best way to kill you. The one on the right had short, messy green hair. One of their eyes was amber and the other was brown. (You can probably guess who those "people" are hehe)

The blonde dude answered first. "Well, I'm Magnus. We're here because we heard that there was a Norse demigod, and we're visiting my cousin, Annabeth Chase."

The green-haired girl- boy? I couldn't tell. Anyway, they punched Magnus in the shoulder not-so-lightly and said, "What about me, doofus?"

Magnus blushed. "Ah, right. Sorry. That's Alex-"

"She/her pronouns," Alex interrupted.

"Um, okay? Well, I'm Leah Arimino, it's a pleasure-"

I was interrupted by Magnus (What is it with interrupting with these people?), "Wait! You're the demigod we were talking about!"

I raised an eyebrow. "How would you know?"

Alex glared at me. "We're demigods, too, idiot. Also, Beantown's cousin told us."

After that, I went to some place called Hotel Valhalla, which was apparently for dead people. Now I spend most of my time at Camp Half-Blood, though occasionally I visit my two half-siblings and their friends.

So yeah, I guess that's how I met Nico di Angelo, Magnus Chase, and Alex Fierro.

I am soooo sorry for how slow I've been updating. I've been really busy with extracurricular activities (over ZOOM, of course). I will try to update more often! Feel free to comment any OCs you would want me to do next. That's all for now! Bye >:3