Blair Matson - TJ

HOLY SHIT GUYS I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN ALMOST A YEAR OH MY GODS- i kinda abandoned wattpad cuz i lost motivation and got rlly busy with other stuff- but here's the long awaited next chapter :') thank u all so much for all the support, ur comments always put a smile on my face and they gave me the motivation to conitinue this draft that ive actually had since december ;w; anyway here ya go- i worked pretty hard on it haha

My eyes opened, and I shot up. I looked around and found that I was... in a bed? Huh?! I stepped down onto the floor and padded toward a front desk. Maybe whoever was there could help me get back home.

"Uh, hello?" I asked, tapping my fingers on the desk.

A head peeked out. "Oh, hello there! You must be looking for your room key. It's got to be here somewhere..." The man behind the desk started rummaging through drawers. Weird.

"Aha! Found it," he handed me a golden key with the number "19" on it. Hm.

"Your room is on floor nineteen," he explained, "looks like you're hallmates with two of the most murderous people in the Hotel and our most sunshiny boy in the Hotel!"

"Er, what do you mean?" I didn't like the idea of being around murderous people.

The man chuckled. "You'll find out soon enough. My name is Helgi, and I am the manager here at Hotel Valhalla. Enjoy your eternal stay. HUNDING!!! COME ESCORT THE LITTLE LADY TO HER ROOM!" I covered my ears at the last bit. This "Helgi" guy could sure yell loud.

Suddenly, a man very similar to Helgi came running in. He turned to me. "Ah, hello. You must be our newcomer. Come with me," he took my arm and dragged me to an elevator. He pressed the button "19" and the doors opened. We stepped inside.

The elevator was roomy. And fancy. But the music- yeesh. Was that Polish? Latin? 

Before I could make sense of what that opera music in the elevator was, the doors opened once again with a ding!

I stepped out and said thank you to Hunding. The doors closed once again and I walked down the hall, looking for some kind of clue as to where my room was.

You'd think things couldn't get any weirder from here... but they did.

Before I could take more than five steps, a door toward the left slammed open and some dude with an army uniform and a bayonet slung over his shoulder sprinted toward me.

"Hello, newcomer! I'm Thomas Jefferson Junior, but you can call me TJ," he said, shaking my hand vigorously.

"Uh, hi, TJ. I'm Blair." I smiled politely at him; first impressions always matter.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Blair! Have you found your room yet?"

"I was actually about to look for it," I laughed nervously. "I still have no clue why I'm here, though."

"Helgi didn't tell you..?"

I shook my head.

"Hm, alright then. Let's find your room and then I'll explain everything!" TJ grinned, took my hand, and led me down the hall.

WOOOOOO I FINISHED ITTTTTT plsplsplspls comment ocs or ideas for upcoming chapters, i already have something for the next one but i have no idea what to do next. i might have a dream smp member meet them next after a karen cuz we stan karen drama in fanfics hehehehehehehehehe

see ya shawties