Jealousy Of the hot doctor

*CALUMS POV*
As I got the doctor into the room. I told him that Molly just woke up. Molly widened her eyes open. The doctor her type? Yeah. I hope she doesn't fall for him or him fall for her. I study the doctor for a few minutes. He looks so familiar. "Zac is that you?"

*THE DOCTORS POV*
"Yeah it's me" I know who that is Calum Hood!! My best friend back at camp. Molly Wattson wait that's not his sister. So that must be his girlfriend. How could he get a girl like her? As I look at this wonderful human creature I really wanted to say something. I just stood there staring at Calum for a second. He walked out of the room as if he could read my mind. "Molly I think you are beautiful", her eyes are so gorgeous. She just sits there smiling and nodding. Molly falls back asleep in the hospital bed.

|MOLLYS DREAM|

The doctor came in and we both got along. We gave each other our digits. He texted me for 6 months. We became really good friends. I think I love him. He asked me out while I was dating Calum. So I went out with Zac. I felt so bad for cheating on Calum. But Zac is his best friend. How could Zac betray Calum like that? And me.
|END OF DREAM|

*MOLLYS POV*

I woke up saying," Why did I do that to Calum?" Still with my eyes closed. " What did you do to me?", Calum said to me. "Oh nothing", as I said worriedly.

*CALUMS POV*

I'm so jealous of Zac. I think he wants Molly all to himself. Im so jealous of him. I think Molly thinks he's 'hot'. Oh no this can't be good.