Good Girl Goes Bad

*CALUMS POV*

I checked Molly out of the hopsitial as soon as I could. I couldn't leave her with Zac. As we walked out of the hospitial. I heard a person running. I turned around seeing Zac grab her arm. I started to yell at him. Zac wouldn't stop messing with Molly. So I punched him right in the jaw. That's what he gets for messing with my girl. I turned around and grabbed Molly from the waist and we walked out the doors. I'm glad we got to the parking lot safe. I wanted to talk to Molly if she has feelings for Zac.

*MOLLYS POV*

I can't believe Calum did that to Zac. I mean I might have feelings for Zac but that doesn't really matter right now. ''Molly I was wondering. Do you have feelings for Zac?'' ''Does that matter to you?'' ''Because your my girlfriend and I care'' ''Well I can't answer your question'' I didn't want to tell Calum I had feelings for Zac it would just break his heart. I would have to just to what's easier for me. I dug into my pocket jacket. I pull out a small note from Zac. It was his digits. We started texting,calling,emailing, and facetiming each other for a while till we were really good friends.

(6 months later)

I got a text from Zac. A long one.

''Molly, I know you're my really good friend. But I just needed to tell you this. So here it goes. Molly, I have a lot of feelings for you. I was wondering if you felt the same. Sow ill you please go out with me?But I now you go out with Calum and all. I know you don't really care about what people say about you. I know sometimes that you wish that you didn't have cancer.You hate it and you just wish it would just go away. You mean so much to me and I love you. Your weird and you always be yourself no matter what and that's what I love about you the most. If you don't want to talk to me after this because I ruined our friendship that's fine with me but I will always love you.''

I just sat there and smirked. I soon replied to him.

To; ZAC

I would love to go out with you. But you can't tell Calum.

I got a text back from Zac saying to meet him at Starbucks at 4 everyday. So of course I did go.

(A few days have past)

*CALUMS POV*

Molly has been acting strange lately. What is she up too? Is she going out with Zac? I have been studing her because well duh she lives with me. I always see Molly leave around for each day around 4 and she comes home with a Starbucks cup in her hand. That's it she goes on a date with Zac at 4 and goes to Starbucks. Well not this time she's not.

A/N:Sorry I haven't been posting latley on this book I'm so busy with school.