A Mystery Unsolved. In deinen Träumen, Zunda.

I know we had a Blake chapter, but this will help with the plot. So if you don't like it, you can leave and miss a good portion of the story.

Blake woke up to an odd feeling. It wasn't relief or stress. It was like something was off. It was the day before the festival and the duo had saved enough to get him a fresh outfit. He had made sure to tell his dad about it. The man was very happy and helped to get him something a little better than what he had. He went out and saw his dad cooking breakfast. He smiled at him before looking around. The odd feeling still seemed to float around as he went over and looked through the morning mail. Nothing interesting. His dad noticed his worry and went over.

"You good, Blakey? You seem nervous and unsure." Blake sent a dirty look at him before sighing.

"I'm not sure. There's an... off feeling in the air. Like something's being planned against us, but not at the same time." His father paused, noticing the oddness.

"You're right. But what is it?"

"I don't know. But I bet we'll find out. We working market?"

"Ja."

The duo ate up and ran down the street towards the market. Blake's voice echoed through the air as he shouted at the crowd.

"ARBEIT DUO! AUS DEM WEG! VOLLE KRAFT!"

The crowd split as they ran through. They then split as Blake stopped by the elderly and his father went to the shop across the way. The plan was that Blake handled the families while his father dealt with the shops. They did that until lunch. Then they worked in the weapon shop the rest of the day. Black came as they were working. The odd feeling returned, but it was stronger and it was drifting off something. Black handed a paper to the owner, who nodded. He gave his dad the paper and gave Blake Black's sword. It looked like it had gone through war. He sighed as he got to work. Something didn't feel right. The paper and the sword in it's condition?

Danger... Blake glanced at Black's direction. He was talking to a group that looked like family. Blake listened in as he worked.

"This is our chance. After tomorrow night, The Zundas will claim victory! We just have to be ready! Remember the plan."

"Yes sir!"

Blake froze. The feud was always between the Zundas and the Alpins. While the Zundas had a huge growing family, the Alpins didn't. Blake thought of the Alpin tree. There was Whitley and her father. Most of the family had died off. Anger raced through Blake as he realized what was happening. He quickly finished the sword and handed it back to the owner. His father handed him a group of freshly made weapons. The duo locked eyes before going back to work.

!~!~!~!

"I know I'm right. They're going to finish off the Alpins like they promised years ago."

The two Fedorovs were sitting in the small living room, discussing what they experienced at the shop.

"So you think that they're going to do something?"

"The Zundas are planning to get rid of the Alpin name. gnädige Frau Whitley told me that if I didn't go, she would be forced to marry Oberfeldwebel Black, making her a Zunda."

"Then they would have to kill off Großmeister Alpin to seal the deal..." The two looked at each other as Blake repeated what Black had said.

"This is our chance. After tomorrow night, The Zundas will claim victory! We just have to be ready! Remember the plan." His eyes widened. "They're going to do it at the festival when they know that gnädige Frau Whitley will be waiting for her partner."

"They're probably not expecting anyone to show up. They think that she's going to be alone." Blake looked at the moon and gulped.

"I'm not going to let that happen. Ragdoll or not, they're going through hell to get that name down.