Chapter 1

Y/n's pov

The bell rang and everyone hurried out of the class room.
I was the last one out as usual and took a deep breath looking around the halls that had people rushing about to get into their cars.
Look over I see Bill and Sadie.
Smiling wide I rush to them "bill!" I shouted.
He looked over at me and smiled softly as he wrapped me in a hug.
"Hey baby!" He said spinning me around.
He set me down and kisses my cheek.
"How was your guys class?"I asked
Sadie groaned "horrible Mr.James literally hates me."
I laughed "he hates everyone."
We chuckled "what about you bill?"
"Eh mrs. Larson was ok. She was high off her ass the whole time."
We laughed again and made our way to the parking lot.
"Bill we still up for that date tonight?" I asked
He nodded
Sadie smiled "date night ooo where you guys going?"
"Hes taking me to see a movie." I laughed.
"Ah fun" she was about to speak till a car honked
"Y/n get your ass in the car!" Bill hollered.
"Bye sadie.." I mumbled as I ran to the car and got in.
The car ride was silent and uncomfortable.
Bill looked as if he was really focused on something but I couldnt make my mind on what it is.
"Bill-"
"Just shut up y/n. Iv had enough of you for one day."
I shut my mouth and sat back in the seat.
"Where home. Get out of the car. "
I looked at him. "Bill is everything ok?.."
He nodded "stressed..dads been up all night and mom is always at work. All that shit.."
"Again?..I'm sorry.."
"Dont be..not your fault love..be ready by 3" he smiled.
I smiled back and got out of the car.
He speed off and left me there at the end of my long drive way.
I sighed and started to walk back to my house.
Once Inside I threw my bad down and sunk Into a chair.
"Well I better find something to wear for tonight" I said getting up and going to my room.
I looked in my closet and looked around. I had a bright baby blue sun dress and another red skirt and shirt.
Looking down I see I only have one pair of heels and they where black so it would match with anything.
I decided i would wear something normal.
I grabbed light tight jeans and a red flannel shirt with a black tank-top. Along with Converse shoes.
I grabbed them and laid them down on the table.
Grabbing a apple I looked at the time and sighed.
2:00
I put the apple down and walked into the bathroom.
I grabbed my towel and placed it on a hook near the shower and then turned it on.
As I waited for it to get to the right temperature I slowly got undressed. Soon enough every piece of clothing was on the floor.
I moved them to the side and got in.
The warm water ran down my body.Leaving no part of me untouched.
I ran my hands threw my h/c h/L hair. Scrubbing and messaging strawberry shampoo and conditioner in.
I smiled at the thought of me and Bill's date tonight and couldnt help but dance just a bit.
Bill is my world. We met back in sophomore year of high school and became close friends. Then he asked me out in junior year. We were 5he highschools love bug couple. Bill was popular and had everyone wrapped around his finger. I wasn't very popular and didnt like alot of them. I geuss that's why bill chased me for so long. At first I thought he just wanted me like everyone else but today Mark's year 5 of us dating.(took a while to get In to college) and we couldnt be happier. He even gave me a promise ring.
He told me that by the time we graduated college me and him will be engaged and then soon married.
I could see it now..
Y/n black.
I smiled as I turned off the shower and grabbed my towel.
I dried off and unlocked the bathroom door walking Into my room and setting the towel down on the chair.
Grabbing my f/c bra and panties I slip them on and grab my pants and tank top.
I sat down in my chair and did my hair. Nothing fancy just my usual hair placement.
I put mascara on and looked at the time.
I gasped "3:30!"
I grabbed my flannel slipped it on then ran down stairs.
I sat down and put my socks on then ran to the door slipping my shoes on.
Grabbing my purse I look out and see hes not their.
I text his phone and waited for a while.
"Is he ok?." I ask myself.
All these scenarios show up in my mind and I play with my hair
I heard my phone and quickly look down.
Bill told me to just drive over. His car was fucked up.
I sigh in relief and walk to my f/c car.
I sit down and relax for a second before digging in my purse and pulling out my keys.
I shoved them in and turned it.
The car hummed and I smiled softly as I backed out of the drive way
I had a ways to drive and decided to just turn the radio on.
I tapped the steering wheel as I mumbled a few words to the song.
The drive there was smooth and felt as if nothing could go wrong tonight.
When I got there I went to pull into my spot but found another car in it.
"Weird" I said aloud and parked on the side of the road.
I turned my car off and got out walking to the door.
Walking in I find a shirt on the floor.
I didn't think anything of it seeing how he has a 16 year old sister.
Walking up to his room I heard alot of movement.
Confused I grab the handle and put my ear to the door.
I heard pants "is he ok?" I asked again
I swung the door open and open my mouth to speak but no words came out.
My eyes were glued on the sight in front of me.
Bill was on top of sadie naked and a moaning mess..
"Bill.."I mumble.
He looked at me in shock and I saw sadie smirk.
"Oops.." she said as bill quickly got off and ran to me.
"Babe..listen to me..it was an accident i-"
I let out a sob
"How was this a fucking a accident bill! I come into this room and find you on top of sadie! I cant believe you! 5 years down the fucking drain!"
"Y/n please listen!"
"Why should i!? I fucking trusted you and you did this! I'm done.." I sobbed and took my promise ring and threw it at his face" there..go give it to someone you actually fucking love!" I yelled as I ran out of the room and out of the house.
I got in my car and started it up and pulled out of the drive way.
As i sped off i saw bill running out chasing me and sadie in the door way waving bye with a smug look on her face.
I drove for what seemed like forever. Tears ran down my cheeks and wouldnt stop.
It was dark out by the time my gave was numb.
My tears eventually clouded my vision to the point it wa getting hard to see.
I wiped my tears away and when I looked back at the road a man stood their. I gasped and swerved trying not to hit him.
My head lights reflect off his face and I saw two bright orange things where his eyes were ment to be.
I flew off the road and into a ditch were my car flipped over twice and on it's back.
It slid far until the front smashed into a tree.
As it smashed into the tree I smacked my head on the steering wheel.
My vision was blurry again and I looked around.
I felt liquid on my arm and looked out the window to see someone walking to the car.
"H-help.."I called.
But they didnt answer.
I sighed and as they where about to crouch down to the level of my window I blacked out.
All I could hear was a mans voice saying.

"Ģøøď jøb bøý.."