Chapter 2

Y/n's pov

My e/c eyes snapped open. I was in a dark room and on a small cotton bed.
The smell was unbearable and made me want to throw up.
I sat up in the bed and got a rush of memorys in my head along with a slight headache.
Looking around I noticed I was chained to the bed.
My mind went wild. Thinking were I was and who kidnapped me and why they did it.
Could it be bill? Sadie? Who!
As I thought I heard the door handle rattle.
I snapped my head over and saw the door crack open a bit.
I quickly laid back down and closed my eyes.
They opened the door fully and walked in.
"She's still alseep" one said
"I-i swore I heard n-noise in here" another continued
I heard a sigh "you dumbass shes sleeping. What do you do in your fucking sleep"
There was long pause followed by lots of sudden movements.
"D-dream?.."
One growled then I heard a shift of movement and a grunt.
"You dumb ass. You move in your sleep! She was probably tossing and turning. God damn."
"Fine-e but I'm getting a closer l-look"
My heart beat fast as one of them came closer. I could feel his eyes piercing into my back.
Soon enough there was weight right next to my head.
Then I felt their breath on my cheek and their hair brushed against my forehead.
I tried to keep my breathing slowly and calm but the fear inside me slowly got bigger as I felt the weight press further down and the constant jerk of movement made me want to jump but I stayed calm.
"Enough!" One called "your too close Rogers.."
The weight on the bed was lifted and I heard foot steps walk away.
My heart beat slowed a but and I exhaled air I didnt even know itnwas holding.
"G-God shes not y-yours!"
"No she isnt but if you fucking hurt her that will piss him off and you fucking know that."
"Whate-ever."
Then the sound of the door opened and slammed shut.
I heard a sigh and foot steps get closer.
I tried to act calm again but this time nothing happend. They didnt get close. They didnt do anything.
Theh just stood their and watched me for a while. Then they walked away and I heard the door open and close again.
I was to scared to open my eyes again. But I just curled into a ball.
"I know your awake." They said.
I felt my heart drop and my eyes opened wide.
I quickly sat up and looked around.
"Where-"
"Right fucking here"
I looked over and saw the figure of a man sitting in a chair.
"Who are you!" I yelled as tears slowly made their way to my eyes.
"Someone you dont need to know."
"Why am I here.."
I heard them chuckling softly. The chair creaked and the shuffle of shoes coming closer made me back up into the wall.
A hand grabbed my chair and yanked it causing me to slip from the wall. Then another grabbed my shirt collar and pulled me close to his face. His hand grabbed my face and pulled his closer. I could feel and smell his breath.
"Listen. I dont want you hear just as much as you dont wanna be here. But your gunna be here for a fucking long time. So let's give you rules."
He let go but didn't go far.
"You will not be cocky or get smart with me. I can kill you anytime I want for anything. I will not hesitate or feel bad about it. Anyone who comes in here can do anything to you. Including harming you in any fucking way. Just. Dont be dumb. If you try and escape you will die. No second chances. Questions?"
I paused and swallowed hard.
"Why didnt you kill me yet" I said as tears rolled down my cheeks.
"What's the fun in that" they laughed.
"Where am i.."
"If I told you that I would definitely have to kill you. You'll figure it out when you are aloud to. "
"When will that be.."
"When your trust with or he desides its time."
"I-"
"I gotta go" they said and walked to the door.
"Like I said. Dont try anything. Or your dead. Y/n" then they walked out.
I looked down as tears streamed down my cheeks. I curled into a ball and hugged my knees tightly as I sobbed.
I'm gunna be stuck In this room for ever..I'm going to die in this room..
I'm never gunna get out fo here..