Seraphina POV - Chapter 26

Seraphina

When I came too, I see the doctor above me passing a smelling stick under my nose and I started swinging my arms and punched the doctor in the nose causing him to bleed and fall back on his ass. I slapped a hand to my mouth and told him that I was sorry.

The doctor said that I was going to be okay, and he said that my reflexes are working perfectly fine. Luciano told the doctor that I had fell on the floor and he wanted to make sure that the baby was okay.

The doctor said that he would have the OB doctor come and do an ultrasound to check that the baby was okay. Luciano helped the doctor up off the floor and he apologized for what happened and

the doctor told him that it was no problem.

I looked at Luciano and gasped and got off the bed and ran to him. I gripped his face in my hands and asked him what the fuck happened to his face.

He held me in his arms, and he told me that he was okay and not to worry about it. He apologized to me and that he did not mean to hurt me.

I looked at him and said that I can take a fucking hit but who the fuck did this to your face. I told him that he better tell me right now or else.

My dad spoke and he said that he did that to him because Luciano had hurt me.

I turned around and stalked towards my dad and my hands were clenched tight in a fist. My dad looked down at me and I can see my mom moving away from him. My dad started backing up into the wall and he told me to calm down and that he did not hurt Luciano that bad.

I could hear Luciano snort and I see my dad gulp as I pushed my forearm into his throat, and I told him that I understand that you just barely came into my life, and I told him that if he ever lays hands on Luciano ever again that I would beat your ass.

I told my dad that I have been handling my own fights and that I do not need anyone to fight my fights for me.

My dad looked down at me and he said it does not matter how old you are and that I would always be his little girl and that he would protect me no matter what. He said that I will understand this when I have my own child and when someone hurts your child that I would want to hurt that person who has hurt my own child.

I told him that it was an accident and that I am fine.

My dad said that he was sorry for hurting Luciano

I let my arm down from his throat,

he reached up and rubbed his throat and he said what the fuck do I eat to be that strong.

Everyone started to laugh, and he wrapped his arms around and he told me he was sorry, and he walked up to Luciano and said that he was sorry and wrapped his arms around him.

Luciano told my dad that he would never hurt me and that he loves me.

I walked back to Luciano and wrapped my arms around him and told him that I was sorry for going down to the basement.

He said that he is the one that is sorry and that if he would have just calmed down this would have not happened. He picked me up in his arms and held me against him and he told me that he loves me so much and that he would never hurt me like this again.

I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him while I held on tight to him.

I heard the door open, and I turned around and saw my mom and dad walking out of our room. I looked back to Luciano, and he started walking me backwards towards the bed. He laid me down and he towered over my body, and he reached down and was running his hand up my thigh while he leaned down and was kissing and licking my neck.