Chapter 9 💔

"What..." Hoseok mumbled as he read the message from Yoongi. He may have only just been getting close with the boy, but he didn't think he was one to use nicknames, at least not this early into a friendship.

4:32 pm

Hoseokkkiiieeeee
Hi Yoongi

Yoongi smiled widely, showing his gums when Hoseok responded, but soon pouted because of what he said.

Yoongi
Nuh-uh. My name not Yoongi

Hoseokkkiiieeeee
Oh? What's your name then?

Yoongi
Well my name Yoongi but Jinnie call me Wittle Pwince :)

Hoseokkkiiieeeee
Ah, who's Jinnie?

Yoongi
He Kookie bwother and Joonie boyfwiend

Hoseokkkiiieeeee
Ah, I see. Hold on a second ok?

Yoongi pouted again but typed in 'Okie' anyway.

4:41 pm

Hoseok
Namjoon?

Namjoon
Yeah?

Hoseok
Um, Yoongi-Hyung
texted me, but it's kinda weird...
*Screen Shot*

Namjoon
Shit
Um, I'll explain later.
Just... Be very VERY nice to him.
He's... sensitive right now

Hoseok
Yeah sure

Namjoon cursed under his breath and told his parents he needed to go over to Jungkook's place. They didn't say anything, so he shrugged it off and grabbed his keys and an overnight bag before rushing out to his car. He called Seokjin as soon as he got in the car.

"Hello?"

"Jin, I need you to find a way to get the phone away from Yoongi. He's little and he texted Hoseok," Namjoon spoke as he put Seokjin on speaker and drove as fast as the speed limit would let him.

"Shoot, Ok," Namjoon heard rustling on the other end before Seokjin spoke again.

"Ok, I got the phone and now he's coloring. He should be entertained for a while."

Namjoon replied with an 'ok' before saying goodbye and hanging up. He pulled into the driveway.

The silver-haired male ran inside as fast as he could and went up to Seokjin's room. He let out a soft sigh seeing Yoongi coloring, in his own world.

Seokjin, on the other hand, was sitting on his bed with a concerned look.

"Jinnie, what's wrong?" Namjoon went to him and pulled him into a hug.

"I'm worried... I think it's clear as to why..."
"Yeah, I guess we have to tell Hoseok sooner rather than later," Namjoon spoke and felt a nod against his chest.

"Seokkie," The couple heard a soft, muffled voice beside them. They looked over at the little, who was looking up at them with big eyes while clutching his dino stuffie to his chest.

"Baby, you have Seokkie right there," Seokjin said. The little shook his head.

"Nu. Big Seokkie,"The blonde pouted. It didn't take a genius to figure out what he said.

"Um... Bub, Seokkie can't come over right now," Namjoon looked at the sad-looking boy with a pang of guilt in his heart. What really alarmed the couple was when Yoongi's eyes watered and he suddenly burst into tears.

"No, no, Prince, It's ok," Seokjin rushed over to the boy and picked him up, bouncing him on his hip. His cries only worsened and he sobbed harder, pushing away his dino, his blanket, and even his paci.

Seokjin's eyes began to water as well and at that point, Namjoon knew there was only one thing he could do.

He called Hoseok.