my eyes are on you alone

eternitaefics (Aka...centurystorm)

Summary:
Jungkook's been working late a lot, so Taehyung decides to stop by one day to surprise him at the office ;) (AKA Taehyung catches Jungkook in the act)

Details:
   -Top Jungkook
   -Bottome Tae
   -Voyeurism
   -Office Sex
   -Sexting
   -Relationship AU

"Hi Soohyang, is Jungkook in?" Taehyung asks with a bright smile, leaning against the receptionist's desk. He had gotten off work a little earlier today and decided to surprise Jungkook at the office. The receptionist knows him by now despite his ever-changing hair color, what with how many times he's been by to visit Jungkook, so she smiles as she types away at her computer to check Jungkook's schedule.

At work, Jungkook is sometimes a hard man to get a hold of. He's not CEO of the investment firm yet, not at 25 while his father is still in perfect health, but he's in training. As in, heavy-duty training. He works a lot of overtime, taking on a lot of his father's clients, and often comes home stressed, but Taehyung is always there to alleviate it. Today, Taehyung thought it would be nice to show up unexpected, since he usually calls before coming by.

"He's in a meeting right now. He should be out in about 15 minutes, and then he has about an hour before his next one," Soohyang supplies, smiling up at Taehyung from her seat. She's always been really kind to Taehyung, and a huge help to Jungkook, so he appreciates getting to see her when he comes in for visits.

"Thanks, Soohyang. Is it okay if I wait in his office?"

"Sure. I have a spare key here you can borrow," she says, handing him a key marked with Jungkook's office number. Taehyung takes the key and waves goodbye, heading off towards the elevators.

Jungkook's office is on the 12th floor, the very top of this building. Getting in the elevator, Taehyung presses the button and checks the time on his watch; Jungkook should be out soon. The elevator dings when it reaches the top floor, opening up to reveal a sleek, modern office with glass walls and silver accents. Taehyung turns down the right wing, making his way towards the upper management offices. When he comes to the heavy mahogany door with Jungkook's name on the tag, framed by the opaque, frosted glass walls, he lets himself in with the key, closing and locking the door behind him and storing the key in his pocket. He'll have to remember to return it on the way out.

Jungkook should be back any minute, but instead of just waiting patiently, an idea pops into Taehyung's head. He spots the slatted closet door, parallel to Jungkook heavy wooden desk. He knows it's a storage closet, because he's seen the interior before, but he also knows there'd be just enough room for him to get on the inside and close the door—that way he could really surprise Jungkook. He considers the idea for no more than a minute before he's pulling the door open, checking to see if he can in fact fit inside without it being obvious. The shelves inside the closet are full, but the closet is just deep enough for Taehyung to stand against them, with the door fully closed. He can see through the slats, but he props the door open just a bit—he can see much better this way, Jungkook's chair directly in his line of sight. It'll be really easy to jump out and surprise Jungkook when he sits down, or even tackle him when he has his back turned as he heads toward the desk. Taehyung laughs to himself quietly, pleased with his idea.

Not a few moments after Taehyung gets himself in place, he hears someone insert a key into the office door's handle. Someone opens the door, walking into the office with a heavy sigh. Taehyung knows immediately it's Jungkook, likely tired from a long day that's almost, but not quite, over. Jungkook comes into Taehyung's line of sight, heading towards his desk, but Taehyung doesn't make a move yet. He watches as Jungkook removes his suit jacket, hanging it on the back of his chair. He notices how Jungkook's muscles are visible beneath the tight white fabric of his dress shirt, something Taehyung totally wouldn't mind ripping off of him right now. It's then that he gets another idea, as Jungkook is flopping down into his chair and tapping at his computer. Pulling out his cell phone, Taehyung quickly turns down the brightness and ensures the phone is on silent. He opens his messenger app and navigates to Jungkook's name.