Facts :

You're a male in this. A boy afraid of his own power, even though he acts like it doesn't faze him.

These comments are pissing me off. If you don't like minor gay things/crushes, then don't bother reading past this. Nor comment. This book will rarely have any love interest anyways but- To me, you're being insensitive. So, if you would, close the fucking book and get the fuck away.

Toodles.

Quirk : Disintegrating FlameWhen your flame touches something, it immediately turns to dust

When your flame touches something, it immediately turns to dust. No way of bringing it back. It also paralyzes the person for one minute before letting them gain control- it leaves a severe burn on the spot you touched.
(You're learning to push the time limit and learning how to limit the amount of things turning into dust)
-Your flames are black.
-Your hands turn black when using it, as so does your body if your power takes over.
-Your hair also turns into flames, the scar/tattoo on the back of your neck lighting it up when opened which happens when using your quirk.
-Your flames begin to burn you when you hold it out for too long and your scar begins to bleed.

(Example picture)

L/n M/n Y/nAge : 17(Changed 8/31/20)Height : 5'10Weight : (Your weight)Eye color : (Your eye color) / Dark red orange when using your quirk to full ability

L/n M/n Y/n
Age :
17
(Changed 8/31/20)
Height :
5'10
Weight :
(Your weight)
Eye color :
(Your eye color) / Dark red orange when using your quirk to full ability.
Small things :
Your right arm has a sleeve "dragon tattoo" that appeared when you first got your quirk. It signifies strength in your quirk and in you also showing that your ancestors have your back. There's a scar on the back of your neck that connects to your hair, it was caused by a small accident that caused it to split open and lit your hair on fire.
Personality :
Quiet, reserved, smart, cunning, snarky. You don't like to talk much unless it's to stick up for yourself, friends or someone being talked down on for no reason but that's rare. Being bullied at school and home caused you to be silent, even though you were already silent growing up. People thought you were mute for the longest but you're not, you just have no reason to talk and they realized when you let out snarky comments and attitude. You're averagely cool headed but simple things can tick you off if you let it, especially when you're really angry. Your quirk activates and your entire body can go up to flames. That's why you try to remain coolheaded, cause the last time you were really angry, you caused destruction. It can't happen again. Sometimes you get into fights, which pisses your grandfather off to the point where he'll make you sit in the big freezer and almost kill you as a punishment.
Past :
Your mother died when you were four, which caused you to be silent and reserved. Your father, two years later, then killed himself when depression took over and he couldn't handle seeing you since you looked so much like your mother. They were caring people, really kind and loving but your mother was murdered by you. When you earned your quirk, it grew out of hand and lit the house on fire which killed her. But, it wasn't the fire that got to her first. It was your touch. You killed her and your father just couldn't handle being without his soulmate. Your grandfather took you in and blamed you for their deaths, hating your quirk and you. He called you an abomination and treated you horridly, yet wanted you to follow his footsteps into becoming a hero like him since you were his only grandson. To try to make him proud, you decided that's what you were going to do. Follow his footsteps and become a hero, even if he didn't deserve it.

You wear gloves on your hands just in case your quirk flares up and tries to function without you realizing. You smoke cherry cigarettes but since they're not really allowed everywhere, you carry a big bag of cherry lollipops in replacement. You don't like to touch others or let others touch you, in fear of hurting them due to your quirk even though you know it's not how it works. You stay away from big crowds.

Dislikes : Crowds, touches from people, mean kids.

Likes : Cherry lollipops, cherry smokes, when kids stare at his "tattoo" in admiration and ask about it.

Worries : Hurting animals and intimidating the neighborhood children who played around his house.

——>
Weaknesses:

Freezing temperatures: Since the user's body heat is higher than others and depends on heat around them, freezing temperatures can kill them and weaken them if there is no heat near.

Staying too long under water: The User can turn the water into steam and create air bubbles to breathe but they can still drown and be turned limp if they were not taught right.

Too much heat: The User can overheat and burn themselves from the inside out if too much heat is surrounding them.

Overwhelming emotions/people: Too many emotions can cause your quirk to flare up and burn you a bit. Your brain feels mushy and you lose focus. People who are overwhelming you make you lose control in your body. You literally have a breakdown, your entire body going up into flames to scare those who are overwhelming you away.

Stats-:
Cooperation skills: 1/5 - Too scared of hurting others with quirk/hates working with others but overall tried his best to help sometimes.
Intelligence: 4/5 - Since he has to have extreme focus in using his quirk and not using it, he always focuses in school and is extremely smart.
Strength: 5/5 - His quirk is really powerful when used to his best ability or barely used as so is his physical strength.
Speed: 3/5 - He's quick but not quick enough when using his quirk since he barely uses it.
Technique: 3/5 - Like speed ^

Gif Inspo: Hotaro Oreki

Side note: I don't know any other moves. But just know, you're similar to Dabi, the villain. A bit later, you catch his interest.