𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧->𝐀𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐱~{𝐘/𝐧 𝐋/𝐧} 𝐏𝐎𝐕~

𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧->𝐀𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐱
~{𝐘/𝐧 𝐋/𝐧} 𝐏𝐎𝐕~

It was Saturday. I had chosen what agency to go to and went with Endeavor's. I figured since his quirk was fire that he'd be able to help out but we'll find out. Since I had two free days off, I decided to spend my time with Blue who was eager to see me. We were going to hangout all day, I was pretty happy.

"I'm heading out." I called out to my grandfather who never responded.

I sigh and close the front door, locking it before heading to Blue's apartment. I reach the door and knock, humming a tune before stepping back as the door opened.

I bow, "Hello, Mrs.Xero. Is Blue ready?" I ask as she smiles and opens the door, revealing Blue ready with a bright smile as he held his backpack.

"He's ready. Go on, Blue." Erin smiles as Blue jumps to my side and holds my hand. "You two have fun."

Before I could get far, she grabbed my arm causing me to stop and look at her.

"Thank you. For caring for our son and being there for him. It means so much."

I smile, "Of course. He's like my little brother. I'll care for him until the day my spirit fades away."

She lets me go and I leave with Blue, heading to the subway with him hand in hand. We reach the subway and get on, Blue getting a little nervous since all eyes were on me. He leans into me, clutching my sweatshirt causing me to protectively hold him close and intensely kept an eye on my surroundings just in case. As we rode the subway, I felt a hand grab my arm causing me to turn my head and see a girl who looked around my age.

"Yes?"
"You're {L/n Y/n}, right?"

I nod my head cautiously causing her uncertain face to twist into happiness, immediately linking her arm with mine as she leans her chin onto my shoulder.

"I'm Poki!" She introduces herself, pushing her body against mine making me and Blue uncomfortable and tense.

(If she doesn't get off soon- I'll hurt her. I need her to get off- why won't she get off, what do I do, how do I handle this-)

"You were amazing at the sports festival~" she coos into my ear. "Your quirk is strong! And you're so fit and smart. You're a whole package deal-"

"Can you get off of me?" I look down at her, "I don't like strangers touching me, also, I'm trying to have a good day with my brother, now if you could excuse us."