𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧->𝐔

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧->𝐔.𝐀 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥
~𝐍𝐨 𝐎𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕~

{Izuku's thoughts:
Today was the day we were going to get a new student. A transfer from Ketsubutsu Academy High School, our rival school. None of us really know why they're being transferred here, or who they are. That's all the class is talking about right now-}

"I can't believe we have a transfer student from one of our rival schools!" Uraraka claps her hands, "I'm so excited to see who they are and be their friend!"

"Y-yeah." Midoriya rubs his arm, "Me too."

"I wonder why they decided to come to U.A so early in the year. You think something happened?" Sero asks his friends as they shrugged.

"I don't know but I hope they're a cute girl~" Kaminari purrs causing Bakugo to hit him in the head.

"That doesn't matter, dunce face!" Bakugo crosses his arms, "What matters is if they're strong enough to last here than they did back at that stupid shitty school."

Kirishima sets a hand on his shoulder, "Calm down, Bakugo. I'm sure they're tough enough to stay here if U.A allowed them to transfer here."

Mina nods in agreement as everyone continues to gossip about the exchange student until Aizawa shuts it down.

"Alright, everyone. Listen up." Aizawa catches their attention as they seat at their desks and listen. "We have a new student. He transferred from Ketsubutsu Academy High School to here because the school thought he'd be a great kid here." He waves his hand as if to allow someone to enter, "This is {L/n} {Y/n}. You're new classmate."

The students hear the door click and slide open, everyone on the edge of their seat as they were eager to see who it was. In walked in a boy with, what it looked to be a, lollipop in his mouth and black gloves on his hands. He was a tall, built, average guy with (h/c) messy hair and (e/c) brooding eyes. He had everyone interested in him.

{Everyone's thoughts:(except aizawa & Bakugo)
Oh wow he's hot!~}

"Take the lollipop out of your mouth, {L/n}." Aizawa ordered the boy as he shrugs and pulls the lollipop out of his mouth.

"My name is {L/n} {Y/n}." His voice was monotone and a bit deep, it sent shivers down everyone's spine. "I'm seventeen and I like lollipops." He sticks the lollipop back into his mouth and turns to Aizawa, "Can I sit down now?"

Aizawa nods and motions to the seat behind Shoto, who had a light pink tint on his cheeks when the boy looked at him. He nods and begins to move back there, not really taking his eyes off his seat as he sat down and set his bag by his chair before looking up at Aizawa with listening ears.