With you im born again

LEXIE'S POV:
The surgery was a success and the twins are thriving, I can't wait to get home and make dinner for make Mark and tell him my news, tell him I'm pregnant. I'm pretty sure Mark will be happy I mean we're not married yet but he has Sofia and he's great dad to her and I'm sure he'll be a great dad to this baby.
The plane plane landed and we took a minibus back to the hospital. I took a quick shower at the hospital while mark did some paper work. I was waiting for Mark outside when cold lips crashed into to the side of my neck. I turn around "hey Mark, ready for your home cooked dinner?"
"Oh I kinda forgot about that with the surgery and all but ya I'm ready let's go."
We drove home and mark got in the shower and started dinner.
After Mark got out of the shower he watched the game while I finished the dinner while taking about the surgery and medical stuff In general.
"I can't believe Meredith is about to be an attending she was an intern when I met her,a fetus.And you're about to be chief resident."
"Hey we don't know I'm gonna be the chief resident."
"What come on of course you will be your the best resident in the hospital."
After we finished our dinner and washed up we sat down on the couch like usual.
"What do you wanna watch?"
"Hmm I don't know, but first I have something for you." I reached down the side of the couch and picked up a small bag that I put there this morning.
Once he saw the bag he looked a little confused
"What is this?"
"Just open it"
He open the bag and looked even more confused.
"It's a hoodie, a very small hoodie"
"And who might wear a hoodie like that" I say hinting.
"Umm I dunno....a baby"  with his eyes fixed on the hoodie
I just sat there with a massive smile looking at him.
It took him a second but he eventually looked at me
"Lex are we having a baby?" He asked smiling widely.
I nod my head as happy tears fall down my cheeks. He pulls me into a hug.
"I know that you already have Sofia and you mightn't want another baby but-"
"Are you kidding me of course I want this baby and you and many more to come."

MARK'S POV:
I can't believe I'm gonna have another baby. I only found out about them a minute ago but I already love them so much.
"Hey lex who else knows about the baby?"
"Just us. Why?"
"Really I thought you would've told Meredith."
"I wanted to surprise everyone."
"Wait I never asked, how far along are you?"
"About six weeks. I actually have an OB appointment tomorrow at lunch to make sure everything is ok if you wanna come."
"I'll be there"
We headed off to bed and fell asleep in each other's arms as usual.

A/N
Sorry this took a long time to post and it's short but tell me what you think. Also I'll try to have the next chapter up sooner