Chapter 1

You lived in a pretty big castle 3 butlers and 12 maids.You were about to go to the dining room until you heard a familiar knock at the door you open the door to see Uraraka at the door, "Good morning y/n!" she said happily "Uraraka do need something?" "No,i came just to visit thats all!" smiling you let her in, "Care for some tea?"you asked, "No,"she said again, "cookies again?"i said as i was putting down the tea, "Yup!"she said existed.
After eating
------------
--------
"You know you could come to my house?"she said almost finishing her food, "Yes but you do know we live in different kingdoms," "come one!Its been to long!" she says a little frustrated, "fine...."
At todo's kingdom
-------------
--------
"It feels like its been to long you haven't went to this kingdom,"you say in a harsh tone of voice(Did I mention you could talk to animals)after you walked to the kingdom you saw the prince wielding a sword at 3 little kids you ran as fast as you can and turning to face the prince shielding the 3 children and saying to the prince which was todo and saying "this is not my rewarding coming to this kingdom"you said bluntly in your skirted dress.

(Todo POV)
I was looking at the princess shocked what she just said,
Before anything could happed someone grabbed the princess thinking that it might be a friend seeing them running to the forest "WAIT" shouting out them after they had gotten away.