Chapter 2

(TIME SKIP TOMORROW)
After you did your hair and the dress you went down stairs to the back yard to see the birds singing you reached a finger out and a the bird that you named blueberry went to your finger (you used the right pointed finger don't get confused with the middle one)you shape shifted to one of the birds and your butler came and got confused which one was you and heard him say there was guests you went back to human form walking to the room he said they were in.You saw a white and red colored hair and you thought you saw a animal but it was spiked haired man and you recognized Midoriya at the back chatting with Uraraka you waved at them both and the spiked haired man said "is this the princess"he said in a angry tone you then asked "Izuko who is the spiked haired man"
Bakugou- the person that Izuko called Bakugou said "who spiked haired man?" "I mean by you bakugou" and then we got interrupted by todoroki "calm down katsuki" "why are you guys all here?" Midoriya then said "the league is back and trying to cost chaos again" bakugou then said "i only came here to let her join" he said looking away "can you help us y/n-chan" Uraraka then said "if she doesn't join im going to be pissed" he said still looking away a moment of silence and i said "yes i will join cause im doing this for my people" After that we set off and getting supplies,when we were finally done we stayed in rooms (like a motel) we payed at least like 10 coins,(At night)
You woke up so did Uraraka hearing noises from the room beside you you went outside and your eyes turned into snake eyes you knocked at the door seeing Izuko looks pretty sleepy "can i come in" you put a snake at your arm and putting it near his face bakugoe's face "want this under your bed" he shifts his head right to left and you said "let him be lonely besides i think he will just kick you guys out of the bed"when you got back to the room uraraka was looking at you and said "did you do it again?" She said paranoid and i said "yes" smirking.