Day At The Beach

Aya= Aya Maruyama
Chisato= Chisato Shirasagi

Chisato: Thanks for inviting me to the beach Aya-chan.
Aya: No problem, I was actually looking forward to spending some time with you Chisato-chan!
Chisato: Huh? Why is that?
Aya: Well, you're always so busy with your acting career... I feel like we never spend time together.
Chisato: Don't say that, let's just enjoy ourselves for today.
Aya: Right! What should we do first?
Chisato: Hmm... I'm not sure, but we should make sure to apply some sunscreen... we wouldn't want to get a sunburn.
Aya: You're right! Let's do it right now.

Aya and Chisato applied sunscreen on themselves and after they're done, Chisato places a towel on the sand and lays on it face down.

Chisato: Can you do my back for me? I can't quite reach it myself.
Aya: Of course! Just give me a minute.

Aya crouched next to Chisato and rubbed the sunscreen all over her back in a very meticulous way. After she was done, Chisato stood up and grabbed some sunscreen next to her.

Chisato: Thank you very much, you can lay down now... I'll do your back as well.
Aya: Huh? Um... don't worry about it, I'm pretty sure I got it all.
Chisato: That will not do. I would feel terrible if you got sunburned!
Aya: Um... okay...

Aya layed down on the towel timidly, face down, in a similar way that Chisato did earlier but unlike her, she felt very uncomfortable. The thing was... Aya was very ticklish on her back, in fact, it was the second most ticklish spot on her body. To make matters worse, Chisato decided to sit on top of her to apply the sunscreen, limiting her movement. As soon as Chisato started applying the sunscreen, Aya started squirming and shortly after she started giggling adorably.

Aya: Chisato-chan... that tickles... hahahaha!
Chisato: Does it? How about here?
Aya: Hahahaha! Chisato-chan?
Chisato: That's adorable! I didn't know you were ticklish Aya-chan.

Everywhere that Chisato's fingers touched on Aya's back, she got a reaction from her, and her giggles quickly turned into squealing and laughter.

Chisato: Well, I'm all done Aya-chan.
Aya: Thank goodness, I thought this would never end...
Chisato: Hehe! I was able to find yet another cute side of you Aya-chan.
Aya: Don't tease me like that Chisato-chan...

Chisato stood up as Aya got up quickly as well, still embarassed about what just happened. The two of them quickly smiled at each other before enjoying the rest of their day together at the beach normally.