Chapter 14

~Tadashi POV~
It's been about a month since what happened between me and Tsukki. And if I had to describe what that month has been like, I'd say it's been very... interesting. Every weekend Tsukki would insist on taking me on a movie date, but when I tried to decline he would drag me out anyway.

He would also show up at my house every morning to walk me to school and then drop me off in the afternoon. He would bring my mother and I flowers, which she just put on the counter since we didn't have enough vases for all of them.

Even during practice, he would stare at me from across the court and give me a soft smile. He even made a little heart with his hands and winked at me. Hinata saw the gesture and wouldn't stop teasing me about it.

Now let me make this clear, the only reason why we aren't together is because of me, I will admit. But can you blame me? I've put all of my heart and trust into one single person for over 3 years and they shoot me down without even realizing it. I was still kind of heartbroken to say the least, even though the one that had broken my heart was spending all his time trying to make it up to me. I'm funny like that.

Now back to the present, I was sprawled out on the couch in Oikawa's living room with my legs on top of Makki's and my head in Yahaba's lap. Oikawa was in the kitchen getting us some snacks since we were about to watch a movie after a long, stressful week of school.

"So Yama?" Makki asked, earning a hum in response from me as I turned my attention from my phone to the light haired male. "What's going on, between you and that bean pole?" He asked cheekily, wiggling his eyebrows. I chuckled lightly while Yahaba and Oikawa busted out laughing in unison at the nickname.

"Well all I can really say is that we aren't together, officially." I said before going back onto my phone. "Well Dammit, he's really lovestruck for being so persistent don't you think? "Yahaba coughed out after laughing hysterically. I was about to answer but was immediately interrupted by the sound of a text message notification. Though it wasn't from my phone.

I turned to look on the glass table to see Makki's phone going off repeatedly. "Um, you gonna get that?" Oikawa asked from the kitchen while motioning towards the table with a small grape that he had in between his index finger and thumb. "Nah, it's just Mattsun." He answered, completely ignoring the loud dings and vibrations from his phone. "Uh oh, are you mad at him?" Yahaba asked, gasping dramatically while earning a small laugh from me and Oikawa. Though Makki stayed completely silent, which was surprising since Makki hated being quiet.

"Woah..." The three of us said simultaneously. "Okay, this is serious!" Oikawa shouted, walking out of the kitchen with a few bags of chips and a bowl of grapes. He quickly sat down on the floor in front of Makki and put the snacks on the table. "What happened?" Oikawa asked immediately. By now I had completely sat up and had my shoulder leaned up against Makki's with Yahaba's arms around my waist.

If we weren't that close I would've been uncomfortable, but I'm used to it and have actually grown to be a little more touchy myself. Which apparently Tsukki noticed and hated. Or he hated it when I wasn't being touchy with him.

Makki sighed out and rubbed his hands over his face. "It's nothing, it's just Mattsun has been getting a lot of love letters from girls in our school and he attempted to hide them from me but I already knew. It really didn't bother me until I asked about them and he straight up lied about them to my face. So then I asked him why he was lying and he said he wasn't so that's another lie. Then he pretended like he had to be somewhere and ended up leaving me alone at lunch. Then I found out later on that he left me to have lunch with one of the girls that confessed to him earlier in the week. But y'know, it's not a big deal." He said all at once, his voice monotoned throughout the entire explanation.