Broxton High

Finally, the first day in Broxton high... My name is Kayla Summers.I just moved in from Seychelles.It was a wonderful place, i had so many friends there.We had to move since  my mother got a new job in Kenya where she was paid an enormous salary.Honestly,i hate her...Ever since my father died,she only used money for her selfish deeds and it bothered me so much.I have a sister,her name is Zayla Summers.She is the best sister i could ever ask for,even though her deep voice scared me every time she spoke.We were twins. I've  been... "KAYLA! You'll be late for school!" mother shouted.

It was a short walk to school,in a distance i saw a boy with the same uniform as me.I guess he was also heading to Broxton High.Should i say hi?I managed to catch up with him.He had deep brown eyes and long wavy hair.The conversation didn't go quite as expected.His name was Neon and he was pretty rude.He said that he didn't like girls with brown hair,unbelievable right? After that he walked away,but hey i finally got to school.I entered the class and i got detention because i was late! That douche bag Neon!

Luckily, i wasn't alone in detention.There was a boy there.His name was Tyler.He had beautiful black hair and a gorgeous smile.I think he was one of the popular kids.After detention,he said and i quote "Have a nice day Summers".That's when i knew , i was in love...

    ❤                                                            ❤                                                                     ❤    

Okay my creeps,i know the genre is mystery,that will come in later in the coming days. I want to write a gay story as soon as i finish My Creeps.I hope you support me on this.Don't forget to vote and follow me.Comment how you want me to continue the story.I know i was going to post tomorrow,but i have a tight schedule.Anyways...Bye my little creeps