52.

both of wonyoung and minjoo are having some hang out on somewhere when they didnt notice someone following them

"Is this enough?"minjoo asked and looked at the plastic where their put snacks..

"Yeah its okay hitomi will like it too" wonyoung answer..

"lets go " they both said and laugh realizing they said it at the same time..

but two person put their handkerchief on minjoo and wonyoung's hands and they keep pushing them but that person punch them to their stomach make them unconscious..

-

"where is minjoo?" chaewon asked ..

"wonyoung too" yujin asked too...

and they both looked at hitomi.

"they said they are going to buy some snacks but i dont know where are they now"hitomi said and looks so worried about her two friend..

"lets go lets search for them"chaewon said and starts to walk around ..

they saw some plastic bag on the floor in front of the market..

"Is this what hitomi saying?" yujin said and chaewon looked at the plastic bag ..

"i think" chaewon answered ..

they are about to go but yujin stepped on something and she looked at it..

"wait?" yujin stopped and looked at the bracelet that she stepped in..

"this is wonyoung bracelet that i gave" yujin said and put the bracelet in her pocket..

"Where is minjoo im worried" chaewon said and keep thinking about that..

"...."

a phone rung ..

"who is this?"

"its sakura!!"

"what?"

"minjoo ,chaeyeon and wonyoung got kidnapped they called me "

both of them left there shocked as they run as fast as they can and arrives at home quickly they called hitomi and inform that to her..

"yujin you have no time " sakura said and yujin just stared at her..

"i have no time too also you chaewon" sakura added and they all starts making question..

"I dont know where is minjoo but all i know is where wonyoung is..."sakura said ..

"although im also worried about my girlfriend...." sakura said and with her teary eyes..

"...."

"where is she? WHERE IS SHE?" yujin starts throwing things because of her anger ...

"Wonyoung is drowning right now you better go and save her" sakura said..