10.

Wonyoung went to the hospital to looked at hyewon with yuri

Wonyoung went to the hospital to looked at hyewon with yuri .

while they are staring at hyewon they noticed something moving.

"yah! did you saw that" wonyoung said

"yeah, i will call the doctor" yuri said and she walk out from the room..

"what the hell are you doing here" a guard said..

"im looking at her obviously?" wonyoung sarcastic said.

"Yah! you want to die now?" the girl said and point the gun in front of wonyoung face..

"shoot me" wonyoung said with her cool voice..

the girl put the gun down and said" im not a killer" she said..

wonyoung starts to laugh and saw the girl name on her shirt.

"ms.yabuki first of all im not afraid to die im always ready"wonyoung said..

yuri arrives and with the doctor behind her , the doctor starts to check hyewon .

after checking they heard a sound from the machine thats attached at hyewon.

"yah! whats happening?" wonyoung said and panicking as she get her phone and called minjoo..

but minjoo didnt answer it.

-

"i will make you have fun here with me , so turn off your phone and i turn off mine too , deal?" chaewon said and looked at minjoo with her phone.

"Deal"minjoo said and starts to smile again and already forgot about her girlfriend who is in the hospital.

-

"Yah minjoo !!! ANSWER THE PHONE!" yuri shouted at her phone, blaming the phone.

"Final answer she turned off her phone"wonyoung said and rolled her eyes and puts her hand on her forehead,minjoo gave her headaches.

"Aishh~"

they looked at hyewon condition and the heartbeat turn into a line..

"Yah! hyewon! you can do it! fight for minjoo"yuri said while touching the window as they can see what's happening inside..

after the heartbeat turn to a line it turn to normal now , yuri closed her eyes and relaxing her self..

"I thought ——"wonyoung was about to say something but yuri cuts it..

"no, shes not" yuri said and walked out to search for minjoo..

-

both minjoo and chaewon are now eating an ice cream but yuri came.

a smiled formed into minjoo's face again and yuri can see it ,she sighed and walk closer to them.

"having fun?while you're girlfriend almost died earlier" yuri said and tapping minjoo shoulder ,they can see yuri is so mad..

"....."

"what happend?" minjoo stood up as yuri grab her arms and walk away leaving chaewon behind.

-

"YAH! WHERE IS YOUR PHONE WHY DID YOU TURN IT OFF!!!"yuri shouted..

"Why are you shouting ? just tell me what happend to her!" minjoo insist to speak more calmly..

"hyewon almost died and you're not even there "yuri said trying to calm.

"w-what?" minjoo put her hand on her face as she cant believe..

"Sorry"

"yah! minjoo"

"are you dating someone?"

-