...

I trudged into the cafeteria and sat at the table with my friends. Breakfast wasn't too appealing at the moment. Sleep had not been easy. I stayed up half the night torturing myself with thoughts of Aris.

'I love you'

'I love you too'

I looked up to see Yahaira and Cheryl in a tangle of spit. Just fucking great! Exactly what I need! 'GET A FUCKING ROOM, YOU TWO' I yelled at them. It's not like I didn't want them to be together but I didn't need their fucking love fest so early in the morning, especially when I was going through hell.

"SEBASTIAN ....... YOU FUCKER! YOU TOLD THEM BUT YOU DIDNT TELL ME!' Any charged at me angrily.

Shit. I ran to the only place I'd be safe from her, the boys bathroom. I rounded the corner so quickly I didn't notice someone coming out as I entered. I crashed face first into the unknown stranger. I looked up with an apology on my lips to see Aris. I smiled shyly at him.

'SEBASTIAN!!! HOW COME YOU TOLD THEM BUT NOT ME YOU HAD A CRUSH ON ARIS ?!?' Anh yelled just loud enough for it to ring inside the bathroom.

The smile immediately dropped from my lips. My eyes went wide. The color drained from my face and I felt frozen. Fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Fuckfuckfuck. Aris had a look of confusion on his face. It had only been a few seconds but it felt like eternity. When I felt like I could move again, everything seemed to happen so quickly. I ran out of the bathroom, leaving behind a shocked Aris. I ran and ran, never looking to see what was happening behind me. I ran straight out of the school into the parking lot and jumped in my car. I didn't bother worrying about the rest of the day or thinking rationally. I just sped home with one word on my lips. FUCK. My phone kept ringing but I refused to answer. I arrived in front of my house and I had a text from Aris.

◈ ... ◈

~~~~~~~~~~~
I know I haven't updated in a long time but I think I'm going to start again. Tell me what you think.
-C