XXI

September 10th___________

September 10th
___________

"Wop Wop Wop." I said hyping up Eve as she twerked to the music standing on the couch.

We were at Dave East's Kickback that Dylan had sneaked us into. It was some celebrities here that weren't that big in the Industry yet and some people that he probably knew but overall we were having a pretty good time.

"Oh girl that's my shit I was fucking it up, I mean as you know per usual." Eve flipped her weave and got off the couch. We laughed at her cockiness and continued to dance a bit. "Please your ass not even that fat to be having all that confidence chile." Dylan said waving her off.

"Y'all stop hating on each other we're all beautiful." Micah added in. After she said that we all rolled our eyes she was Mrs. Erykah Badu the peacemaker every moment.

"Micah we was just playing you always taking stuff seriously." Eve said giggling while holding her drink in her hand. Micah shrugged and scooted back over to bother Corbyn.

"So when them two lovebirds get back together?" I asked. Eve and Dylan looked at them and then continued their attention back to me. " I set them back up a few days ago, They talked and well now they're like that again," Eve said.

I nodded it was good that they were getting back to where they were before. I never understood the exact reason why they broke up but I guess every couple needs a moment of realization to show that they're truly meant to be. While they were in love I was sitting over here finally cutting off the toxic people that came in my life and I could actually say I'm happy for once, It was a new feeling indeed but it was a good one.

"How about you and Dave Dyl?" I asked her.

She stood silent moving her red cup of liquor around in circles paying no attention to what I said but to somewhere else. I looked over to what she was looking at as Eve did too and it was Dave all up on another female.

"She's not even that cute

"She's not even that cute." Dylan rolled her eyes as she went back to face us and took a slug of the rest of her liquor.

"Really Dyl? she seems well innocent and cute doesn't fit this type of scene though and y'all not even dating I thought." Eve said.