4) If I said I was...

After putting on the maid outfit, I started feeling insecure about image in the uniform.

Just as I was about to call out to Ace something came into my mind at the moment.

Revenge...

I walked over to his pillow and spat on it. Gotta start small.

"Ace I finished!" I screamed.

Seconds later the door flew open to reveal Ace by himself. He looked angry, his eyes a darker color than what I remember.

Oh god did he see me spit on his pillow.

I knew he could shoot me dead right about now. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to it didn't know!" I started babbling.

A look if confusion crossed his face at my words. "Sorry for what?" His eyebrows rose high.

Good he doesn't know.

"I thought..." I had to come up with a good lie, "You were mad at me for looking ugly in this outfit."

His laughter broke into the room, that soon turned to hiccups. My fave flushed with embarrassment at the sight. I was afraid that if his laughing didn't stop his gun would fire off with every hiccup.

"You're stupid you know that." I was taken back by his harsh words.

"Am not!" I pouted like a little girl.

"Aside from you petty worries. I have urgent business to attend to so I'll be back later. Clean up the room."

"Are you going to kill someone?"

He looked at me, giving me a sinister smile. "If I said I was how would you react?" He drawled himself close to me, cupping my chin. I couldn't deny it...

I was attracted to this murderer.

His lips brushed over mine, immediately letting me feel the softness of them.

"If I said I was would you be afraid?" He was whispering against my lips.

I had to resist every urge, to pull him into a passionate kiss about now.

My eyes looked up into his. His silver eyes drawing me to him, like he was a mystery that I wanted to decipher and learn more about. "No I wouldn't." I had whispered back softly against his lips.

"Then you're the first." He smiled, pressing his lips against mine. As soon as they made contact, they left.

I watched in a daze as Ace made his way to the door. He looked back at me. "I might kill someone," he said turning to leave.

I stood there staring at the door. My fingers touched my lips that felt all told soft to me, like the kiss was a dream that I actually wanted to happen.

I smiled walking over to the TV to turn it on. Immediately the loud sound of moaning came in my ear telling me Ace must love watching porn. I quickly changed the channel as the man's dick came into view.

I want Ace inside of me like that. My legs wrapped around his waist, as he thrust violently into my soft core making me scream his name loudly.

Wait am I thinking, he's a Mafia leader!

I pushed all of the emotions I had for Ace to the back of my mind. I'm not gonna regret it.

I plopped down on his bed to watch TV since his room was clean.

I actually expected to see blood on the floor, but surprisingly there was none.

I just hope whatever he's doing isn't too bad.