Catching feels

Today I woke up it was Monday I skipped Sunday cause nothing happened anyways I wake up do my morning hygiene and get ready this was my outfit.

After I finish getting ready I grab my bookbag and keys and phone and leave

After I finish getting ready I grab my bookbag and keys and phone and leave. As I was walking to school I saw that none of my friends are here NOBODY not even Kobe. I go to first period and text kobe.

*iMessages*
Me-you aren't coming today?
Kobe💫🏀-I'm coming just gonna be late doctors appointment
Me-oh okay
Kobe💫🏀-why you miss me?
Me-No...
Kobe💫🏀-mhm okay I gotta go see you later
Me-okay
*End of messages*
I lied I do miss kobe. Anyways I continued on with class.

Kobe's P.O.V
I was at the doctors for a routine check-up and I got a text from Toni wondering where I was. Awe she missed me I thought. We finish texting and my doctor comes in a checks to make sure I'm healthy and make sure I can play basketball or any sport. I got a flu-shot and was ready to go. My mom dropped me off to school and kids were coming out their classrooms going to second period. I enter the building and give the office my excuse and go to my locker I see Toni and walk up to her. "I'm here" I say. She looks up and plants a great big smile on her face and hugs me. "So what did I miss?" I ask. "Um nothing to be honest we watched a movie in first period and that was really it" she responded. " okay well let me get to second period" I say. She says okay. I give her a peck on the cheek and walk to second period.

Toni's P.O.V
I see Kobe and my mood immediately changed. I was happy he was here. This boy does things to me I can't even explain. I gave him a hug and he left to second period so did I. My next three classes were boring as well. In my fourth period right before lunch well I actually fell asleep in that class. I mean you can't blame me our teacher was like 80 years old. I kept looking at my phone until it was time to go to lunch. It was time for lunch about 30 minutes later. I grab my bag and head to the cafeteria. I see Kobe and walk over to him. "Hey buddy what you eating?" I ask. "Um gummies" he says while laughing. "Gimme one" I say he puts one in my mouth. I lay my head on his shoulder and we are honestly just chilling until yep Monica comes up to us. "Hey kobe" she says seductively. "Do I know you?" He says confused. "No you don't but why are you hanging out with her?" She asked him. "Monica why can't you leave us alone you got what you wanted you got dejuane back now leave" I say. "Oh so you are the ex" Kobe says. "Yeah what about it?" Monica says. "I can't fw you, you move weird" Kobe says. "Whatever" she says and gets up and leaves. After that little incident during lunch it was time to go to my afternoon class and me and kobe had the same afternoon classes so we just went together. "Okay class good job today class dismissed" my last period teacher says. I was ready out ASAP. I use the bathroom and I see Kobe waiting. "Hey ready to go?" I say. "Yeah" he says. He wraps his arm around my waist and we walk back to my house. I unlocked the door and tell my mom I want her to meet someone. "Mom this is Kobe, Kobe this is my mother" I say. "Hi kobe nice to finally meet you" my mom says I tell kobe to go up to my room and I'll be up in a minute. My mom pulls me to the side. "What happened with d?" She asked. I explain to her what happened and that I'll be fine. She hugs me and says okay to make sure I'm good. I go up to my room and see Kobe on my bed. "Okay so let's do some homework" I suggest. He nods in agreement and we are just doing homework I think this is sooo cuteeee in my opinion about a 1hr later we finish our homework and he had to go home to help his mom with dinner. I tell him bye and he walks out. I look in my bed and see he left his jacket. I grab it but before I can I've it to him the door closed shut and he was gone. Well I guess I'll give it to him tomorrow. I go downstairs and eat dinner with my mom and my so called father. I tell my mom I'm getting ready for bed and I put my night clothes and go to bed.

A/N
Do you Guys want kobe and Toni? or dejuane and Toni? let me know.