Game day 🏈

I woke today like any others and did my usual routine today I wore something simply but I had something better planned for the game later on tonight.

Outfit for the day

Outfit for the day. Anyways today I walked with dejuane to school and we had a good time. No threat if girlfriends or anybody it was just us. Everyone was already there so we walked to class early time flies by and everyone starts to show up. Our teacher begins to talk "okay class today was the last project day so your projects are due tomorrow."but me and dejuane been finished so everyone was cool to go to the game cause everyone was finished.
(Skips to end of the day)
"Okay guys imma go home and get ready for the game tonight" Toni says. Okay everyone says "Text me when you're ready so we can leave and arrive together" ansley says. Okay I tell her. Me and dejuane walk home together "so I never got your jersey number" Toni says. "Oh I know which is why I got this" Dejuane pulls out a special jersey made for me to wear later on tonight. He says " wear this tonight only you he says". Okay we each get to our houses and I get ready the game didn't start to 7:30 so I had some time I call ansley and tell her to come over so we can get ready together she says okay and comes over. It was 6:00 and we start getting ready we already took a shower so all we had to do was get our clothes on and drive. This is what me and ansley wore.
Ansleys outfit:

Tonis outfit:

After we got our clothes on we decided to head out to the game the time was 7:15 so by the time we got there it was time for the game about to start

After we got our clothes on we decided to head out to the game the time was 7:15 so by the time we got there it was time for the game about to start. Ansley,dre, and Justin are all sitting together. I tell them imma go see dejuane. I see him and he has the shirt for me to wear he told me about. It had dejuane's number on the front and back which was 14. So I gave him a motivational speech and gave him a kiss. I went back to my seat and the game started. 1hr into the game I told everyone I needed to use I bathroom. As I walked out the stall bathroom I see Monica and 3 other of her friends and one of them had a bat. I said "Monica what do you want from me dejuane is with me just take it". Monica replies "yeah sweetie that's the issue so I figure why not teach you a lesson" before I could say anything all four of them ganged up on me and I even broke my arm. When they left I was covered in bruises and blood and my bones were so weak.

Justin's P.O.V
"Hey guys where is toni?" "She is probably still in the bathroom" Andre says. Yeah true. "Ansley go check on her please" okay yeah.

Ansley's P.O.V
I get up and start walking to the bathroom I see blood I was sure toni was on her period but I was surly mistaken. I walked in the bathroom and see toni laying on the floor bruised, bloody, and even almost not breathing. I quickly called dre
Phone call :
Ansley-"ANDRE COME QUICK TONI GOT JUMPED BRING JUSTIN TOO"
Andre-WTF Ight I'm coming
*Phone call ends*
"Omg toni, Toni can you hear me?" I say I see Andre and Justin walk-in they ask what happened. I explain to them what happened.

Toni's P.O.V
I wake up coughing ansley, Andre and Justin are all around me. I ask them "Where is dejuane?" I asked "I'll get him" Andre says.

Andre's P.O.V
I run as fast as I can to the Locker room I ask everyone where is dejuane they all say he was getting his pants on. I quickly find him. "Dejuane man you need to come quick it's about toni"I say concerned.
"Andre what tf happened?"
I bring dejuane to where Toni is.

Dejuane's P.O.V
"TONIII what the hell happened????"
"Toni I need you to talk to me answer me c'mon." I was so scared I tried to pick her up but her bones were in so much pain I had to call 911. As the ambulance came I went next door to Toni's mom and I explain to her what happened. I also tell my mom what happened so we're all caught up I see everybody there. I asked ansley what was going on and she told me everything cause she rode with her in the ambulance to the hospital. I see a doctor come out and he asked for Toni's mom and he was talking to her about Toni's condition. After he was talking to her she told me what happened cause she knew we were dating. "Dejuane honey she is in stable condition but whoever did this broke her arm so her arm is broke." Okay I say "can I go see her?" "Yeah" she says. I walk up to tonis bed and see her laying in the bed with my jersey on all I wanted to do was make her feel safe. I hold her hand and she grabs my hand back. "Toni?" I say in a sad low voice. "Dejuane? Is that you??" Toni asked "yeah baby it's me I'm here who did this to you?" He asked in a upset tone voice. "It was Monica and her 3 friends talking bout how I need to learn a lesson and—" before she finished talking Monica walks in "GET THE FUCK OUT MY ROOM" Toni screams "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE YOU DID THIS YOU IM SORRY DEJUANE IS NOT YOURS HE IS MINE BUT THERE IS NO WAY YOU ARE GETTING AWAY WITH THIS GET THE HELL OUT MY ROOM NOW!!." I ask Monica if this true with a tear coming down my eye. "Dejuane baby she doesn't deserve you" Monica says"Monica what the fuck get out rn" "but" "no Monica I want you out of my life and out of my girlfriends life this is your warning don't look at toni don't think about her don't even FUCKING breathe around Toni or I promise you you will regret it now leave" dejuane says. "Okay I'm gone"
TBC...

Comment more 💡 ideas.