He's WHAT...

Toni's P.O.V
I woke up and had my very first doctors appointment for my baby and I was so excited. I got up took a shower and put this on:

"Come on Toni" my mom yelled for me to hurry up

"Come on Toni" my mom yelled for me to hurry up. I grab my phone and purse and head out the door. "You excited?" My mom said as we got in the car. "Absolutely" I said. "That's good why couldn't dejuane make it?" She asked as we drove past his house. "He's sick he sent me a message earlier while I was getting dressed" I finished.

"Oh okay well I'm here" my mom said driving. "I know" I smiled and for the rest of the drive my mom and I watched listened to music.

At Doctors office:
I always hated going to the doctors or a hospital it was always cold but today felt different.

I went up to the desk and signed in. "Thank you the doctor will be with you shortly" the lady at the desk said. About 15-20 minutes later a doctor came out. "Toni brown?" I got my stuff and went back.

"Okay Ms.Brown how are you doing today?" She asked me. "I'm doing good" I responded. "Good that's what we like to hear" she said letting out a small chuckle. I just gave her a smile. "Okay so no complications with the baby or anything else right?" She asked with a clipboard in her hand. "Nope" I responded "Okay that's good now I'm going to get an ultrasound of your belly and it's gonna tell me how far you are and your gonna see what your baby looks like okay?"
"Okay."

She went to go out on some gloves and she got some gel. "Now the gel is slightly cold okay?" She said. "Okay" she put the gel on my stomach and started moving around.

"Well it looks like you are about 12 weeks and everything looks perfectly fine"

"wow 12 weeks already" I just smiled at the screen. "Okay now did you want a picture to take home?" She asked. "Yes can I have 3 please" I asked. "Of course" she cleaned the gel off my stomach and went to go make pictures while I got dressed.

"Okay Ms.Brown you are free to go we will see you in a couple weeks and here are your pictures"

"Thank you"

I grabbed my things and left the room and set up another appointment in the upcoming weeks time and left the building. "Hey how it go?"

"It went pretty great actually that gel she had was cold but that was it" I said to my mom. "Oh and here" I hand her one of the pictures of the ultrasound. "Omg I remember when that was you" she said closely examining the picture.

"Mommm stop" I said chuckling. "Anywhere else you need to go?" She asked me. "Nah I think imma head over to dejuane's check on him and yea" I said. "Okay"

We drive home but I didn't go to my house obviously.

I meant to tell you guys so our parents are happy and excited about me and dejuane having a child and getting engaged they fully support our decisions which sad to say a lot of parents don't but some do.

"Bye mom" I say before closing the door.

"Bye"

I walked over to his house and entered. "Knock knock" I said opening his door. "Hey how was the appointment? I really wish I could've been there" he said dryly and weakly.

"My poor baby and it was good here look" I took off my shoes and got in the bed with him showing him the pictures of the ultrasound. "No your gonna get sick too and the baby" he said. "I will be fine come here." He moved so that I was laying down and his head was basically on my stomach and his hands as well talking to our future child and just admiring the pictures.

I slowly began to doze off to sleep when I heard him say "I love you and your mommy and we are gonna be a big happy family" and he kissed my belly.

Toni's Mom P.O.V
I was in my living room watching Netflix until my phone rang in the kitchen. I got up to go get it.

?-....
T/M-yes this is she
?-........
T/M-What do you mean ?
?-..........
T/M-Wait- so he's being set free after all of what he did?
?-...
T/M-This can't be happening he RAPED my daughter
?-.........
The line went blank..

TBC...
What do y'all think happened?