Chapter 7

The next day was a walking mess, too depressed to even talk to Kitana, she tried to make herself look happy but it didn't worked."Morning Jade." Kitana greeted her friend, Jade stopped and turned around."Morning Kitana Kahn." Jade managed to pull a soft smile."Jade, are you ok?" Kitana asked again even more worried than other times, Jade frowned."I just had a rough night sleep last night." Jade said sadly, Kitana frowned."Sorry I wasn't there Jade, I was busy with Tanya all last night." Kitana explained, Jade pulled an angry look at herself."I saw, what were you doing with that traitor." Jade spat, Kitana giggled."Her and Mileena are together, and since I technically am Mileena, I gave her some pointers." Kitana explained again, Jade felt a gush of relief, her worries gone, her eyes lit with happiness."I have my chance still." Jade said to herself quietly."What chance Jade?" Kitana asked, Jade gave a reassuring smile."You'll see later Princess." Jade said booping Kitana's nose like an idiot, Jade immediately regretted it, Kitana giggled as Jade walked away."No interruptions Jade, time for you to finally confess your feelings to the Kahn, hopefully she will accept." Jade said taking the necklace she bought and placed it on Kitana's bed, Jade wrote a little card and placed it next to the present, Jade smiled to herself and walked out."This is your time to shine Jade." Jade encouraged herself, and shut the door, twilight came and Kitana walked towards her room. When she opened the door, she walked up to her bed, she was surprised with what she saw."Oh, what's this?" Kitana said picking up the note beside the box, it read:

"Take this box with you outside to the balcony and do not open it unless you see me - your secret admirer."

Kitana grew shocked and happy when she read the note, she never knew she had a secret admirer, let alone someone who would've fallen in love with her besides Lui Kang. She followed the route to to the balcony, smiling the whole way, wondering who her secret admirer was. She finally made it outside to the balcony to find a woman dressed in a green outfit, Kitana gasped quietly."It can't be." She said to herself quietly, Jade smiled, pretending to be looking at the view of outworlds mountains. Kitana was close to Jade as she turned around, Jade gave a dashing smile."Greetings Kitana."

Kitana:"Jade..?"

Jade:"Yes Princess?"

Kitana:"You are my secret admirer?"

Jade:"*giggles* Yes."

Jade looked at the box that Kitana was holding, she smiled."Ah, I see you found my present." Jade said carefully picking it out of Kitana's grasp."Jade, all this time, you were in love with, me?" Kitana asked softly, Jade frowned and walked closer to Kitana."Yes Kitana, I've had these feelings ever since Kotal died, yes I thought he was the one for me, but then I saw you." Jade grabbed Kitana's hands with hers."I realized I had you, your smile, your eyes, everything, I couldn't pick one thing about you that was not to love." Jade said bringing Kitana's hands closer to her chest, Kitana stared in Jade's eyes with splashy eyes."Kitana, I'm in love with you, and I would like to be your girlfriend, your lover." Jade said stuttering, Kitana giggled as a tear strolled down her eye."Princess Kitana Kahn, will you be with me?" Jade asked again, at this point Kitana couldn't contain her tears and burst in tears, she hugged Jade tightly."YES!" She yelled still hugging Jade, Jade laughed as tears streamed down her face, she held the box tightly. Kitana finally let go, she looked down at Jade's hand, the green lady slowly opened the box revealing a beautiful blue necklace."Jade, is this for me?" Kitana asked happy, Jade nodded her head, Jade picked out the box and threw the box aside."A gift, from me to you." Jade explained, Kitana cupped one hand over her mouth as Jade tied it around her neck."How do I look?" Kitana asked curiously, Jade smirked."Beautiful." Jade said caressing the back of her hand on Kitana's cheek, wiping away her tears. The younger Edinian grew impatient and snaked her arms around Jade's neck slowly kissing her. Jade grew shocked at first but melted into the kiss as she placed both her hands on Kitana's curved hips. The both made out for what seemed like hours, but was probably only a few minutes, as Kitana pulled away from the kiss, she stared into Jade's beautiful emerald green eyes, the one's she's grown to love."Shall we go to bed, my dear?" Kitana teased twirling Jade's loose hair strands around her fingers."*giggles* Of course Kitana Kahn." Jade replied, Kitana giggled in reply, the two walked away holding hands with each other, the guards all looked at the two funny, Jade grew self conscious."Do not worry about them, ok Jade?" Kitana reassured, Jade smiled."Ok Princess." Jade replied, the two found themselves in front of Kitana's room, Jade tried to walk in but Kitana yanked her hand the other way."Not there my love." Kitana teased, Jade smirked as they found themselves in Jade's room, Kitana playfully dragged her new girlfriend into the room, she climed into the bed and got comfy as always, Jade rolled her eyes and got in as well."Kitana Kahn may I-" Jade got cut off with Kitana's index finger on her lips."You don't need to call me that here Jade." She said slowly removing her finger from Jade's lips, Jade gave a small grin."May I ask."

Kitana:"Yes Jade?"

Jade:"What about Lui Kang, don't you love him?"

Kitana rolled her eyes."No Jade, I told you he was just a friend, besides, he found interest in Kung Loa."

Jade grew shocked:"Really?!"

Kitana:"*giggles* Yes."

Jade:"Shall we sleep Princess?"

Kitana:"We shall my love."

Kitana rested her hand on Jade's shoulder and pulled her close into a kiss, after a few seconds they pull away. Jade giggled as Kitana nuzzled her head onto Jade's chest like she always did, Jade pulled more of the blanket over Kitana, the green woman finally kissed the younger woman in her arms on the head."I love you Kitana." Jade said closing her eyes, Kitana peeked at Jade's face."I love you too my precious Jade." Kitana replied, Jade loved the new nickname Kitana gave her. Jade finally found sleep and Kitana did too, this was  a start of a new relationship.

THE END

AUTHOR NOTE:*I new book about these two might come out soon because I had a great time writing this, keep a look out for that :3*