|

The light shone through the curtains, and Mina woke up. After changing very fast an brushing her teeth, she ran downstairs.

"I know that you came downstairs just to eat food, you would probably sleep till night if it wasn't for food." Teased Mina"s mom her.
Mina didn't care and went straight to the plate with new made waffles, and putted 4 waffles on her own plate.

She picked up a whole spoon of Nutella and putted it on her waffle.

"I wish the man who is going to marry you lots of luck, all the money will go to food."

"Oh come on mom! And if he really loves me he would be aware that I love food more than him." Answered Mina while frowning.

Mina lives together with her mom in a small city named Veisa, there isn't much technology like other cities and the citizens aren't really the richest people you'll meet.

Four years ago, Mina graduated high school. She didn't get the chance to study in an university because of financial problems she and her mom faced. Instead of going to an university, she worked for four years trying to help herself and her mom.

She lost her father when she was a child due to a car accident. Luckily it's better with her and her mom so she decided to study again, trying to get in a good university.

Art is something that has helped her a lot trough her journey and one of her dreams is getting a job that is associated with art.

Will her dream ever come true? Who knows...

After helping her mom with cleaning the kitchen, Mina decides to check the mail

"Omg mom!"

"What?"

"I GOT A SCHOLARSHIP"

"From which university?"

"A university called The Vision..."

Hello Kim Mina,

We really liked your results and would like to have an artist like you in our university.

We decided to give you 100% scholarship,
and a little apartment in one of our dorms.

We can't wait to see you here, please let us know your decision as fast as possible.

Kind regards
The Vision university

Kind regards The Vision university