Chapter 18

Jenny has always wanted. Always wished of having a guy to ask her out on a date then to be his girlfriend and so on.
At first she thought Peter would. That he was the one for her but then she realized that he cared more about his music and the riches he could have than any other thing. So he could care less about having a girlfriend. 
Never in a million years would she had thought that Alex would be the one. 
Or that she would fall in love with him.
He was always teasing and annoying her. Making her cry by taking her dolls and toys.
Alex cleared his throat bring her back to reality.  "What? "

He smiled. "I asked you if you wanted to be my girlfriend? "
She kept silent contemplating.
She loved him dearly. He made her very happy. Full of joy and satisfied. 
They already had sex. So what was the reason behind her conflicted mind?
Nigel.
Nigel Bitman.
No matter what she did or how far she ran. He would always destroy all the walls she built to protect herself.
She had forgiven him but she damn well couldn't forget because even though she tried to move on , she could really run away from the way she felt when she thought about him.
And Alex deserved better than this. Better than the answer she wante to give him right now.
"Well do you? If you don't then there's no problem we can just keep taking it slow like we planned. " he gave her a smile which she wanted to return but sadly the smiled didn't quite reach his eyes and then she knew that if she said no she would be punishing him when he deserved the best.
Jenny looked away.
"What is it? "
"Nothing."
"Jenny talk to me. What's the matter? "
She sighed.

"The thing is i have never had a boyfriend before and i have been hurt before by the guy i once had a crush on and Boys never look at me like that because of my boyish stature and how shy i am. "
Alex held her waist and pulled her close. "First of all I am a man and not a boy. Secondly,you are the bravest person i have ever met and thirdly, I'd never hurt you because i love you and if possible I'd love to spend the rest of my life with you," he kissed her briefly. "Don't think of what of what people say because you are beautiful and you are all I'll ever want. "
Jenny smiled and slammed her lips to his. Allowing him entrance immediately. 
The feeling of his his tongue on her pushing her to a frenzy.
"I'll take this as a yes ?"
"Shut up and kiss me. "
Jenny tugged at his hair making groan.
His hands were all over her body. On my waist.
On her hips.
Her ass.
Her legs.
A slight caress on the side of her breast and so much more. 
"Please say yes. "
She bent her neck giving him more access to her reddening flesh.
"Yes. Yes. Uh... Yes Alex I want to be yours and only yours forever and ever. " she moaned out.
Alex bit down softly making her tugg harder on his hair.
"Alex..."
He brought his lips to hers and carried her bridal style not once breaking the kiss.
He shut the door with his foot and all that could be heard from the closed door were moans,groans, sloppy kisses and skin smacking skin.

                                                    *~*

Monday at school, Jenny went to open her locker and a piece of paper fell out.
She picked it up and read it.
It said.
"LISTEN AND LISTEN CLOSELY.  STAY AWAY FROM HIM YOU DAMN WHORING BITCH! "
she looked around trying to get the eye of whoever kept the letter in her locker.
Maybe the person had the wrong locker.
Oh well.
She crumbled the piece of paper and threw it into the bin.
How she wished she hadn't. 

"Hey Jenny. " she turned around. 
"Hi Sharon. You're not here with Rocky? "
"No Rocky's still- No way! Is that a hickey on your shoulder ?"
Jenny cussed at herself for wearing a short sleeve today.
"Did you have sex with Alex? !" sje screamed excited.
"And do you have to broadcast my sex life to the whole school? "
Sharon giggled. "Sorry... But that can be arranged.  "

"Excuse me. "
"Well.there is this site that was created by some group where all the unannounced scandals are announced. Broadcasted and streamed live! "
"What? ! And you didn't even bother to let me know about it? "
"You never asked. "
Jenny rolled her eyes.
"As i was saying. Last year Cheryl Knight was suspended. You wanna know why? "
Sharon didn't even wait for a reply.
"She got suspended for deflating Barbara Summers cars causing the poor girl to have an accident all this because Barbara said that she love to hook up with Mr Burt sometime if she got the chance. "
"Woah! " jenny moved closer to listen to more.

"Amd guess what she did as  pay back? "
Jenny was even to stunned to answer but she answered all the same. "What? "
"She posted a video of the principal jerking of on the teacher's restroom after school on Carvillegossip.Hub and which is the site I was talking about just now. Imagine the nerve of those whores.
The stupid video got about 400 likes and then it began to spread leading to the principal finding out then the board of directors then Cheryl got expelled. "
Jenny gasped.
"That many likes ?"
"The principal is a hot dude in his forties. Some of our schoolmates have the hots for old men. As in really old men. "
"Gross! "
"He's being replaced next semester. "
"Why did you guys even create it?"
"Jenny they were just messing around. They never knew it would be like this and they would block the site because they love th popularity.  " Sharon shrugged.
The bell rang.
"Enough gist for now Sharon. Let's get to class. "
Jenny dragged her down the hallway to their second class since they missed the first one.

So.our baby Jenny got herself a boyfriend!
✨🎉🎊
I'm so happy for her.
My.dream guy where are you? 😞

Anyways what's this about Cheryl Knight?
Or about that site?
How does this affect Jenny?  
Find out on the next chapter of DECISIONS sometimes you win sometimes you loose.

Sorry about the wrong spellings but am trying to reach a deadline here.
Don't forget to vote. Share. Comment and follow. 

😘😘😘😘
#Chelsea #