Bag Boy Quad XL Golf Cart

The next Golf cart we would like to talk about is from the Bag Boy brand. It's the first-ever four-wheeled pushcart from this company. Quad is very easy to unfold like most other traditional golf push carts manufactured by the Bag Boy.

The storage pouch that is included can easily carry various gears for golfing. The one thing that users love most about this golf push cart is its durability and longevity. Even after rough use, this golf push cart can serve you for a long time. Also, the cart needs very little maintenance.

The adjustable support arms lock feature is available in this golf cart to make sure that the golf bag stays in place all the time. There is also a mobile device holder that safely holds your smartphone when you are playing on the course. The rear wheels are larger than the front ones which make the cart roll easily on the grass surface.

This cart is also easy to push on rough surfaces as the wheels are very well designed. The storage system is super compact and moving around is also very comfortable as the cart is extremely lightweight and easy to handle.

Pros

· Thanks to the smooth wheels, pushing around this cart is easy and fun.

· The folding/unfolding is quite easy.

· The straps secure the bag firmly and also they are finely adjustable.

· As the cart is very lightweight, it is highly portable

· The large storage compartment can hold extra stuff for golfing.

· The ball holder can store three balls at a time.

· The brake system is very reliable.

Cons

· Once folded, the cart seems very bulky.

· A bit expensive.

This Golf Cart doesn't offer many bighighlighted features to excite you. But as a whole, it definitely offers allthe essential features that a decent golf push cart should have. If you arelooking for simplicity, then this golf push cart is definitely for you.