Clicgear Rovic Golf Push Cart

The next pushcart in our best golf push carts reviews article is from the Clicgear brand called The Rovic RV1S. This is a compact cart that easily folds and moves swiftly through on terrain. The S in the RV1S stands for swivel.

The front wheel is designed to spin which makes it easier to push the cart and provides a better experience. The brake system is foot brake type which means it needs to be stopped with the push of your foot.

The cart is a very lightweight and at the same time extremely durable. There's no need to worry about a replacement since it has a record of lasting for a long time. The foot brake system enables the user to control the cart easily. The extra storage is great for holding all types of gears that every golfer needs to carry.

The cart also includes two accessory tabs for better usability. There is a cup holding frame that can hold your coffee or beverage. The umbrella clip and holder is also a great addition to this golf pushcart. The cart is available in four colors so you can choose the one that matches your style.

Pros

· Your gears won't get misplaced since they can be easily stored in the storage box.

· The cart is made of high-grade aluminum which is very robust.

· During rainy climates, you can carry your umbrella with the umbrella clip and holder.

· The fast button makes folding/unfolding much quicker.

Cons

· The foot brake system is not very reliable.

This golf push cart model from the Clicgearbrand is comparably less expensive than most other carts on the market. So ifyou are looking for a cheap yet decent golf cart, then you can definitely givethis golf push cart a shot.