CaddyTek One-Click 4 Wheel Golf Push Cart

This Golf cart from the CaddyTek brand is perfect for driving on any golf course. With increased stability on any terrain, this is a new generation cart for sure. It may seem that the cart is not durable but you'll be wrong if you think so. Thanks to its aluminum frame, this cart can last for a long time.

Despite having four wheels, this golf cart is not heavy at all. It is only fifteen pounds, so it's extremely portable. The folding/unfolding system makes the vehicle extremely compact and flexible to use. The one-click button is used to fold the cart. You'll need to push the brake with the foot to stop the vehicle and a second push will release the brake.

Two rear and two front wheels ensure perfect balancing so you can drive the golf push cart on any kind of surface. There is a built-in patented basket with cooler and an umbrella holder with the cart. Also, the included storage rack is very effective to use.

Pros

· The cart is very lightweight and portable.

· Has more stability and balancing ability than three-wheel carts.

· Folding/unfolding is very easy.

· You can ride on any rough terrain.

· The tires don't need special maintenance.

Cons:

· The brake system is controlled by foot. It would be more convenient to have a hand-brake system.

In the price range, this four-wheel cart will bean ideal option whether you are a newbie or professional golfer. For anybodyneeding a stable and long-lasting golf cart at a reasonable price range, can tryout CaddyTek Golf Push Cart confidently.