Chapter two

"Fuck!" olly scolded, with abbey still in his embrace.

"What's up babe?", Abbey spoke up worriedly.

"I can't find my keys" damn. stupid olly.

"Isn't there a spare under the mat or something..", abbey spoke up again trying to help out in this situation.

"Nah, Nialler lost the spare", Olly paced around in circles. "actually, talking of Niall, he left the back door unlocked, silly boy"

olly was pleased with his remembrance, whilst abbey shot a smile.

They entered the warm cosy house through the kitchen. olly locked it and pulled the curtains together, blockin out the outside world.

"thank god for that! I couldn't have spared the cold for another second", abbey shivered uncomfortable trying to get warm.

olly took off his shirt that was covered in wine, and flung it into the washing basket. He stood watching Abbey shivering.

"Are you cold?", Olly paced towards where Abbey was sitting on the chair. "Stand up", olly said as abbey didn't disobey him. his house, his rules.

Olly carefully grabbed her arms and placed them on his shoulders. He then wrapped his toned arms around her waist, pulling her in tightly to his toned chest. Her boobs squashed up against his chest. they stood there embrace in each others arms.

Olly slowly bent down to come level with her ear "You're beautiful". SHe shivered at his warm breath tingling on her neck. The feeling was then replaced with many kisses placed along her jawline and neck.

"so are you murs", she grinned, gaining height on he tiptoes. olly grinned in response as she used his nickname. They glanced at each other staring into eachothers eyes.

*Abbeys POV*
His bluey-greeny orbs are amazing. They bring out the features in his face. His beautiful smile, his stiff masculine jaw line matching his stubble. I leant into his chest. Breathing calmly.

/

*Olly's POV*
abbeys face light up as I whisper those words into her ear. I wasn't lying. her cute round face brung out the colour in her eyes, and her beautiful smile showed her white pearly smile. I could literally stare at her all night. however, I also had to win this deal with Nialler. that fifty quid was so mine!

Olly moved slightly causing abbey to come out of his embrace. He grabbed her hands, fingers intwined and pulled her through to the lounge. It was warm and cosy, the room filled with candles and ornaments and photos of friends and family covered most of the walls.

He sat down on the luxury leather sofa, pulling her down after him. olly was a tiny bit drunk. Not sober but not drunk enough to not remember anything in the morning. abbey was quite drunk. Olly shot a smile at her, pulling her on top of him. she sat opposite him, placed on his knee. They looked at each other not saying a word.

Olly's hands trailed up her back, playing with her hair slighting when it came into reach. She placed her hands onto his hairy yet slightly toned chest, pushing him back slightly. Her hands rubbed his chest, as her eyes trailed over his body. Ollys hand were now placed on her thighs, rubbing against her short, but smooth and tanned legs.

Abbey bit her lit as Olly turned her on slightly, teasing her with his movements. They closed the gap between them, their soft lips touching. olly asked for access, swiping his tongue across her bottom lip. She parted her lips slightly, their tongues exploring each others mouths. She took ollys lip between her teeth and pulled gently, teasingly. She let go as she placed her hands on his upper high, biting on his neck. he gave out a small moan. A girl with a bit of dominance was something he didn't like. She sucked hard and bit on his neck, leaving red marks wherever she went. They pulled away.

olly stood up, picking up abbey with him, her legs wrapped around his waiste. She stared at him again, he stared back, nibbling on his lip nervously. Olly threw her down onto the sofa, laying on her back, him hovering over her. Olly pulled off her stilettos flinging them to the other side of the room.

"sorry, but I like to be the dominant one" he winked. They had a deep making out session

She bit her lip in response and wrapped her legs around his back as he lowered himself on top of her. their mouths met again, tongues tasting each others saliva. They stopped after a little while, finding difficulty to breathe.

Ollys phone rang. Reading the caller ID, he answered. "sorry Lou, I'm busy. I'll call you tomorrow oright" and with that he hung up ad threw his phone onto the opposite armchair.

Abbey stared into Ollys deep eyes again, grinning.

She placed one hand on his chest and the other in his hair, pulling.

"fuck me olly!", she spoke up in a sexy voice, smiling at him

"Only if you fuck me too", olly replied winking.

Abbeys legs still wrapped around his waist, he carried her to his bedroom upstairs whilst making out on the way.