Chapter three

((SEXUAL SCENE FOR PEOPLE OF AN APPROPRIATE AGE TO READ ONLY.. ))

Not leaving each others lips, olly threw Abbey onto the bed, breathing heavily.

Abbey tugged at his jeans, struggling to undo them. Olly fiddled with the button and zip and slid them off down his legs. She glanced at Ollys long shaft, visible in his boxers. She pulled him in closer by his neck, nibbling the skin on his neck and leaving a trail of kisses along his jaw line.

She sat up as olly tugged at her dress. She raised her arms above her head , olly pulling the dress off of her beautiful body. His fore finger trailed down my stomach, covering every each. abbey shivered at his touch.

She arched her back as Olly's hands lead round to her back, indicating the bra to be taken off. He fiddled with the bra hook, so she took over, whopping it over to the other side of the room.

Olly leant down again, groping at her boobs, rubbing them gently. abbey let out moans in please. His knees were either side of Abbeys legs, their bodies grinding. she let out louder moans than before enjoying the pleasure. Neither of them spoke up.

He leant up, ripping his boxers off, and pulling down Abbeys thong. They were left hanging around her ankles. She kicked, sending them flying through the room.

Olly became to get hard, his large shaft growing and growing. It stuck out stiffly, Abbey glanced at it slowly stroking it, wrapping her fingers around it. She kissed it several times, before moving further up the bed, dragging olly too. He crawled on top of her, kissing her roughly, hands groping her breasts again. Suddenly, he pulled away, and backed away so that his head was near her entrance.

"Abs, you better be ready for me", he grinned, rubbing her cheek soothingly.

"Hurry up and fuck me already!" She screamed back.

olly slid his shaft into her without warning. Wowza. He was big. He grabs her hands and places them above her head, taking control. He grabs her hips and grind against her body. The bed rocked in rhythm and time of their movements.

"fuck me, Olly you're so damn good" She screamed, clawing at his skin.

"experience", he winked in reply. He leant down again to kiss her roughly. Their tongues meeting again.

Olly got back to work, pleasing Abbey. he grew faster and rougher. Abbey screamed in pleasure.

He slid out of her entrance, wiping up his mess, abbey kicking it off his fingers.

"That was probably one of my best sessions", abbey spoke up, as she leant on Olly's chest cuddling into his side.

"I will make it your definite best tomorrow Night if you play you're cards right", olly winked again playfully. Abbey laughed, amused at his rhyming skills.

They both leant in for a deep passionate kiss under the covers.

"Murs? You in here?",liam shouted from the downstairs lounge

"Looks like we finished just in time", they broke apart olly shot Abbey a smile. They cuddled up closer than before.

"Up here Payno", Olly shouted back.

"Was just wondering where you got to because you don't answer your god damn phone so I thought you snuck home and-" liam was cut off when he got to the bedroom entrance. He grinned at the sight. "That's where you got to, you naughty boy" he threw olly a smug grin.

"I snuck home to get laid, and guess what? I got laid!" Olly ginned. abbey blushed hiding her face in the covers.

"You fucked on the first night? You naughty boy", he laughed out loud along with olly.

"We'll ill leave you too it. I'll call you tomorrow Ol, see ya", with that, olly waved him off and liam left.

Olly and Abbey fell asleep in each others arms.