Eh?! I-I'm not-!

"Cry! Mad's missing again..." I heard a fimiliar glitchly voice said, I turn to him with a sigh.

"He's always missing, Vi" He clicked his tounge making a 'tsk sound then he crossed his arms across his chest.

"Please don't play 'smartass' with me Ryan-"

"Don't call me Ryan!" He rolled the one visible eye to me, the other was covered up by his mask along with the rest of the left side of his face.

"Alright, dear Cry. Mad's been gone for about three days now, you know as well as I do he at least comes back every other day just to raid our fridge and take a decent shower." He was right...

"Maybe he overslept in the woods again. This wasn't the first time he hasn't come back after a day or two." I said, crossing my arms. Vi only shook his head at me.

"Dude, You think I don't know that? I went looking around for him this morning and all I found was this knife." I pulled out the knife from the pockets of his hoodie then with the other he showed a hologram created from the palm of his hand of some sort of map, there were about 12 or 13 dots together, each one of them were a different color. "I've tried looking for him on my radar but his chip won't seem to show up at all."

"Wow, aren't you stalkish...." He growled at me but I put both of my hand up in the air. "Don't hurt me." He stop growling and shook his head.

"I think he may be in trouble."

"You think he's in trouble? The famous 'Mad!Cry' who manage to kill five squat team single handedly with only a kitchen knife and using their weapons is in trouble." The hologram disappeared and the next thing I knew a hand reached up to my forehead only to flick it. "Ow!"

"*Sigh* Can we just make sure that nothing bad happen to him Cry?"

"I swear sometimes you act like his boyfriend~" I mumble out, walking past Virus.

"What was that?!"

"Nothing!" I ran away from him before he could even have a chance of sqeezeing the truth out of me, He's really scary when he's actually mad! I ran into my room to put on my regular clothes for public which is a green hoodie and blue jeans with black shoes, but I couldn't find my green one so I just put on a black one. Then I ran into the main hall, walking up the stairs, took out the fog horn from a secret box I hid inside the walls of my home, And press the button for the horn as long as it took for everyone to gather around.

"God! Shut that damn thing up before I come up there and-"

"Shut up Ryana! Everyone know that you can't do shit to anyone!"

"Shut up, Coolio!"

"You guys serious right now?!"

"Shut up Fem!"

"Oh, You wanna go!?"

"Guys please don't fight, it's never-"

"Shut up Sanity! No asked you to butt in!"

"Talk to him like that again pressy bitch and I'll-"

"Hey! Everyone settle down or else I'll use the fog horn again!" It was silent after I threaten to use the horn. I cleared my throat then pointed at Virus. "He has something to say to ya'll!" Virus looked at me surprised, I could see a pink hue on his face so he must be rosy red by now...He does act differently when he's put under the pressure. I stop pointing at him and just gestered him to come up, He nodded then walked up to me until he were shoulder to shoulder. "Everyone here know about Mad but this stalker here noticed strange things happening!" I said poking Virus cheek earning a very hard punch to the shoulder. "So we've kinda decided to make a search party for him."