1

3rd pov.

Ever since that day, he hated his life. His life was amazing. His amazing parents who are pro hero's. He only knew his mom was. His father, all might was just his step dad, but had always been there. So when he was 4, he went to the doctor, his sister had developed her quirk early, it was an amazing telekinesis quirk, they found out because she sneezed and everything not nailed down floated up. He adored his sister, while she wasn't much younger, only about a year, she was in the same grade, she skipped. While he himself was also insanely smart, he declined the offers to skip so he could stay with his sister.  He was quirkless. So his parents focused on the better child. The one with a strong quirk that skipped a grade. he never complained though. That would be rude. His sister and his childhood best friend kacchan bullied him. His other child hood friend who didnt. He pretended too so he could check on izuku after each beating. They both had crushes. So his life was this for years. The background character. The extra. But one day, the last day of the year before last if middle school it was worse.(btw endeaver is nice, he doesn't love REI but they are good friends and are married for appearences.) . He was walking home, avoiding his sister, she had a bad day, he could tell. She was spoiled. They both knew but if he ever said that he would probably die. So as he was walking, his sister and kacchan appeared. And dragged him into an ally way. His sister was mad he didn't come for a extra beating.

Izuku pov

I was walking but izumi appeared with kacchan. The took me to an ally. They were worse today. But it was terrible when she used a chain to choke me. I was clawing at my throat as she used her quirk on the chain so it would choke me. That made it worse. Kacchan grabbed the side of my face and started using his quirk. They were telling me to kill myself and how I was useless. I can barley hear them. The explosions were far to loud. It hurt so bad. I started clawing at his hand to. He went further. He used his quirk too much. It started to deform my face. I could smell the burnt flesh. I was screaming for them to stop. Once they both let me go I covered my deformed half of my face with my hand. Not touching it but covering it. They couldn't see the damage. I puked up blood.
"Shit that's blood" my sister said. Just then I felt my conscienceness start to slip.
"Im.. sorry....for..... being.....so......usele-"I passed out before I could finish.

3rd pov

Unknown to them, as katsuki and izumi freaked as they saw his face. It was terrible. A visible hand print seared in. They were screaming but again unknown to them. A certain red and white haired boy had recorded it. He wouldn't show anyone without his dear izukus permission. As katsuki and izumi booked it. Away from the scene. He came out of hiding and picked his crush up. Be ran as fast as his middle schooler legs could to a hospital. He arrived at the ER.
"HELP ME" he screamed with tears streaming down His face. Nurses ran over and took the boy. He immediately went into surgery to try to fix his face. He told the nurses and police that he found him in an ally. He called his parents who rushed over. His sister and kacchan finally felt guilty. But it after hearing he had a permanent scar over half of his face. Be was also in a medically induced coma. Only for 2 months as he would have quick recovery for this injury. His family couldn't visit much due to their jobs and how they trained a guilty kacchan and izumi so they could protect him. He didn't really care. Shoto went everyday and sometimes his parents or siblings would come. Even after they found out about him being quirkless they treated him the same. They all knew about how they had crushes on each other. They found it funny. So he had his phone all the time. He liked analysis of quirks. He filled another 25 notebooks. When he finally got out his scar hurt incredibly bad. So he had to take a few more months off of school. He only had 2 months left. He wore a regular face mask but that didn't do much. Almost all of the scar was over the eye. The eye is fine but it has a hand print over it. A small one but it's recognizable. They never found out who did it as izuku told shoto to not tell. Izuku still was in the background. Kids at school especially his sister and kacchan would touch his scar to hurt him. He still flinched whenever there was a loud boom. The bullying had stopped but that didn't last. Besides he kept getting all the attention. Now people call him freak. It had gone on like this for the rest of the year. Untill the last day. His sister really told him "if you want a quirk so bad, take a swan dive of the roof and pray you get a quirk in your next life."  . After that kacchan and their goons laughed and she tore apart his notebook. He still had no clue about who his step dad was. He collected the trash from his notebook and started the walk home. On the way he went under a bridge.
"Mm a medium sized meat suit, perfect" a sludge villain said. He almost considered offering himself but he decided against it as he wanted to say by to his mom first. He struggled against it's grip. Then he heard it.
"NEVER FEAR, FOR I AM HERE"
A voice boomed, but he was already passing out. He felt a light slap on his face. He woke up and looked at the hero who woke him up in awe.
"C-c-can I get an autograph" he asked. All might pointed to his notebook and a page was signed. He smile. As all might was about to leave he grabbed his pants leg.
"MY BOY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING" all might asked. He landed on a rooftop but because of his reflexes he caught the villain asnit fell from his pocket. He handed it to all might and asked "do you think someone quirkless can be a hero?" He asked. All all might could think was 'forgive me, izuku'.
"NO I DO NOT, ITS GOOD TO DREAM BUT TRY TO BE A BIT MORE REALISTIC, WE DO DANGEROUS THINGS EVERY DAY AND EVEN WITH QUIRKS WE CAN BE BADLY INJURED. TRY TO BE A COP OR SOMETHING" He responded, he swear he could hear his heart break, it hurt him but he had to do it.
"BANG ON THE DOOR AND IM SURE SOMEONE WILL LET YOU IN" he said. The boy nodded and he jumped off just in time. He breathes a sigh of relief and dropped off the villain. Meanwhile....