7

America's POV:

I wonder why Canada and the others are taking too long. I told Canada to call us if it's over. I hope no one died....

"America....I want to sleep.."
Philipa said while yawning
"Sure,you can sleep"
I said as I pat her head
She sleeps on my lap while I hugged her.
I stared to sing a lullaby she taught me and fell asleep with her.

--•-Flashback-•--

Still America's POV:

I was going to tell Philipa that it's time to sleep when I hear her sing a song.
"Ili-ili tulog anay"
It sounds kinda familiar....
"Wala diri imong nanay. Kadto tienda bakal papay....."
I went inside her room and saw her.......crying
"Ili-ili tulog anay..."
"Philipa..."
I called her. She turned around and wiped her tears.

"What's the matter,America?"
She said.
"I-it's time to sleep..."
I said
"Oh...right.."
"Umm....Philipa I have a question..."
"What is it.."
"Who is your mother?......It's okay if you-"
"Perla.."
Philipa cut me off
"Huh?"
"Perla,that's my mother's name..."

Perla.....isn't she the 2nd daughter of a goddess? They say the 2nd daugther has a curse. The curse is when she is angry or very sad she kills everything she touch and around her. Those that mean Philipa has the curse too?

"America...do you know my mother?"
Philipa asked
"N-no...not really...I just read a book about it.."
I said
"My mom said that there will be a time where I might destroy everything....the only way to turn me back is to sing a song....you heared me sing a lullaby,right?"
"Y-yeah..."
"I'll teach you how to sing it so that you can turn me back to normal.."
"O-okay..."

She taught me how to sing teh lullaby. After that we both fell asleep cuddling each other.

--•- end of flashback-•--

Ever since that day,I'm still wondering why Philipa told me that. Why did she chose me and not the others. She'll always say that her guts say so.

I woke up from the footsteps I hear. I use my power to read around the room. I read that someone is coming and that someone is......Spain.

I carry Philipa tight as I try to open a secret passage to let us escape. But sadly Spain saw us trying to escape and attack us.

"Why are you running away? Aren't you supposed to fight and protect Philipa?"
Spain said
"Philipa...wake up and run..."
I told Philipa

Philipa's POV:

I woke up from the clashing sounds. When I can see a little clearly I saw Spain and America fighting. There is a thick mist that makes it hard to see what's going on.

As I thought about that I feel like America is losing. So I ran to him and help him only to realize that Spain wasn't alone but with other countryslayers.

"Philipa! Get out of here it's dangerous!"
America said
"B-but I want to help...you..."
I said
"No! You'll only get captured"
"I don't care as long as you're alive"
"No! If you get captured I won't be able to help you so run away and never come back"
"I said I don't care! As long as you're alive I'm alive"
"What? That dosen't make any sense"
"You're the only one who can save me"
I felt a tears fell on my eyes
"A-and I don't want my family dead again...."
I said as more tears fell
"I hate seeing it again....I want my family alive even if it's just you..."

"America....will you promise not to leave me..."
I said looking at his eyes

"I'm sorry but I can't..."
America said

"Huh?"
I said confused and rejected
"I can't even if I want to...no one knows what will happen next but your only option is to run away and never come back,don't worry I'll be fine just...don't look for me okay..."

America's POV:

As said those her eyes are turning........black
"Phil-"
"LIAR! YOU SAID YOU'LL PROTECT ME!"
She yelled
"What do you mean I'm protecting you-"
"LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! YOU PROMISE YOU'LL FIND ME WHERE EVER I GO! YOU TOLD ME THAT WHEN WE WERE PLAYING HIDE AND SEEK!"
"We were just playing that time-"
"YOU ALWAYS BREAK YOU'RE PROMISES AND NEVER KEPT ONE!!!YOU LIAR PERVERTED DEMON!!!"
"Philipa...stop.."
"I WISH I NEVER ESCAPED WITH YOU!!! I WISH I NEVER EXSIT!!"
"Philipa..."
"You hate me don't you? YOU HATE ME,RIGHT?!!"

When she said that I was speechless. I couldn't talk I was scared and before I knew everything disappered and it was me and Philipa only.

"This is all your fault..."
After she said that she disappered. I looked around it's so dark and empty then I saw a screen around the world but it's.....dying. I saw Philipa killing everything she touch and around her.

This is really all my fault....I didn't take care of her properly. I broke all my promises. I'm an idiot....

"Sing the lullaby..."
"Huh?"
There was a voice. It sounds like Philipa
"Sing...."
"Sing...what?"
"The lullaby....pervert!"
"Philipa?"
I said almost in tears
"Yes it's me you idiot pervert! Who else are you expecting? A ghost?! A monster that will eat you alive?!"
Philipa said pissed
"Aren't you a ghost,tho?"
I asked
"........YOU THINK I'M DEAD?!!!"
"Well I mean you kinda are....sooo"
".....whatever if you don't sing the lullaby I'll kill you next"
I saw her a little when she said that. Her eyes were yellow and she look like she's crying.

I took a deep breath and sang the lullaby like she told me but nothing happened.
"Huh? That's weird. I sang them correctly,didn't I?"
"No you didn't. You should sound like my mother and make your voice louder I can't hear most of it"
"Umm....how does your mother sound like?"
"If you remember how I sang it that's how my mother sang it"
"Uhh...o-okay"
I said as I scratch the back of my neck
"Well do it now you dummy,I'm almost done killing everything and dying"
"Wait what?! You're gonna die also"
"Well....this part of me...whatever I'll explain later"

I sang the song again and it worked she turned back! I was about to hug her until a crack open below me. I fell down then I saw him.

 I fell down then I saw him

Confederacy.....

"Brother?"