Prologue:

Hi, my name is Vanessa Gween Herald. 19 years old, second year college with the course of Civil Engineering. I'm from the Philippines but I grew up here, in America.

I'm a straight A's student in our campus. Some of them called me as "Miss A's" because of my grades. I like to study, read books and write stories.

I play football when I was in high school, but didn't continue because of some random reason; I wanted to focus on my studies.

I was a popular athlete back in high school, but chose not to gain popularity in college. Why? Because some students thinks that being popular is cool and awesome. For me? It's the most unwanted title in school.

It's more easy to move if no one gives you attention. They won't know that you did something wrong, because they don't care. It's more easy to live a peaceful life.

"Nessa, can I copy your homework? I forgot to do mine."

But what I hate the most in being the "Miss A's" in campus? Is the fact that almost all my classmate copied my homework. What angers me the most is that they always takes the credit of what I did.

"Yeah, sure." Like I have a choice.

She smiled and took my folder with her. Moments after taking my folder, four more students sat beside her and copied MY homework.

Such thick skinned faces.

"Here you go."

Finally they gave it back to me. It's been like what? Half an hour? And the one who gave it back is not the same person who took it away, 30 minutes ago.

"Thanks," I said, waiting for her 'thank you'.

"Welcome."

What the hell?

Shouldn't she be the one saying thank you? Gosh, I'm tired with them. They're so thick skinned that if I slap them they wouldn't get hurt.

Also, the girls faces here are all wearing thick foundation. They're wearing make up all day. How do they place contact lenses without getting blind?

"Wrote some notes. I'll be collecting your homeworks after class," professor Vialen stated.

I took my macbook, my big purple notebook, my black pencil case, and my eye glasses. I can't see the projector on far range.

Typing some notes on my laptop, and writing important information on my notebook. That's one of my hobbies.

"Pass your homeworks."

After class, we started passing our foulder from left to right, then up to down until it reaches our professor.

Next in my time schedule is lunch.

I automatically cleared up my desk and put everything into my bagback. Then, I exited the classroom and walk through the corridor and head to the cafeteria.

Entering the cafeteria, I immediately head to one of the tables, where a couple of guys are sitting.

"What do you want?"

Oh, did I mention that I have the rudest brother ever? He's name is Varden Gean Herald. 21 years old, 4th year and taking up Med.

"Food," I answered.

He looked at me like he's saying "Seriously?".

"Go order, you have your money."

"That's the point. I don't have money. Mom forgot to give me allowance earlier," I reasoned out.