Epilogue:

Early in the morning,

We're eating breakfast, me, mom, dad and Gean. We're eating mom's sandwich --- toast bread, meyonnaise, ham, lettuce, cheese slice, tomato, another slice of ham,
another slice of cheese, and another toast.

Gean and I avoided eachother every minute and second we have in our house. I never started a conversation with him since he started to get rude towards me. And, he never talks to me if it's not necessary.

"I'm leaving," I said, kissing my dad and mom's cheeks.

"Why don't you ride with Gean?" Mom suddenly asked.

"No thanks, mom. I don't think Gean will like that," I stated, then head out the front door, leaving Gean in the living room.

I started walking to the bus stop to wait for the school bus. Since the first day of college, I started riding the bus to school. I'm already used to it.

"Mom said to ride with me. Listen to her and hop in."

I turned to look at the car in front of me.

"No thanks," I replied.

"Just get in," he said, annoyed.

I openned the door on the front seat and entered. I sat there, looking out the window for less awkward feeling.

"Stop. You can drop me here," I stated.

"Why? We're minutes away from the campus."

"It's fine. I can just walk."

"No. Sit there and wait until we got there," he strictly said.

"I said stop the car. I don't want to embarrassed you, so you can just drop me here and I'll be fine," I reason.

He stopped the car and looked at me, sadness flashing through his eyes.

Without saying anything, I openned the door and exited out the car. If I didn't go out the car, truely, my tears will be flowing out my eyes and sobbing quietly inside there.

I really miss my brother. I miss how he used to treat me like a princess.

"Gween!" I heard someone called me from behind.

Turning around, I wipe my tears that's about to flow down my eyes.

With a sad smile, I turned around, seeing Nikke running towards me with a big smile on his face. Such great smile.

"What happened to your eyes? Did you cry? Your eyes are red," he asked.

"I didn't, it's just dust."

"Come on, Gween. You can tell me what's wrong," he said then cage me with a tight hug.

I'm feeling the warm I used to felt from my brother. The warm hug that always makes me feel I'm loved and cared.

"It's fine." I heard Nikke said.

I smiled inside his embrace.

"That's enough. Let's head to school," he said, chuckling.

"Thank you," I stated.

"You're always welcome," he said, smiling widely at me.

Walking through the corridors with Nikke felt suffocating. All stares are on me and Nikke. Whispers filling my ears. Glares that's makes me want to dissapear.

"Are you okay?"

"I don't like what they're doing," I said, truthful.

On the way to my room, Nikke bid me goodbye and walked away.