The Back Story:

"Jenny! Alex! Wait for me!"

I runned towards my friends, Jenny and Alex. Their my bestfriends since first year high school. We're about to graduate and head to senior high, toghether.

"You're so slow, Nessa," Alex stated.

"You're so rude Alex," I jokingly said.

The three of us headed to my house. I invited tgem to stay the night, since it's our last chance before graduation.

We're not going in the same school for senior high but promised eachother to stay in touch.

"Mom, we're here!"

"Jenny and Alex, how are you?" My mom greeted them.

"We're fine, tita."

"We're heading to my room now," I informed.

Entering my room, Alex and Jenny immediately run inside my closet and looked around my room.

"Hey, Vanessa. Can I have this?" Jenny asked, holding my favorite chanel handbag.

"But my uncle gave me that," I said.

"But I want it. I thought we're friends!"

"It's just that, it's from my ---"

"You're so mean, Vanessa! You can't even give me your handbag," Jenny said, starting to cry.

I looked how  Alex comforted her and making her lean in his shoulders.

"But uncle gave it to ---"

"Shut up! Look at what you've done, Vanessa. She's crying amd you're still thinking about yourself," Alex shouted.

I looked at how Jenny sobbed, thinking if I have given her the handbad she wouldn't cry.

"Fi-fine, you can ha-have it," I said, about to burst into tears.

I don't want to loose my bestfriends because of my favorite handbag that's given me by my uncle.

It's fine, they're my friends afterall.

"Really? Thank you, Vanessa!" Jenny hugged me.

"Oh, I like this one. Can I have this?" I looked at Alex, who's holding the pair of boys shoes that's supposed to be my gift for my brother's birthday.

"You can't. It's for my brother," I stated.

"You gave Jenny your chanel handbag, why can't you give this PUMA shoes to me? Don't be so mean, Vanessa."

After hearing what he said, I nodded at him.

I can buy Gean's gift next year. I'm just going to told him that I used all my money and I can't buy him a present.

Hours past, I thought we're going to sleep together and talk a while, but Jenny's phone rang and she told me that she needed to go home.

As well as Alex.

"We need to go home. Thank you for these, Nessa," both of them said.

I nodded. After heading them out my room, I saw my brother standing near her door room.

"What the heck are they carrying? I remember that when they came here, they don't have boxes and a chanel handbag that looks the same as what uncle Kiel gave you," my brother stated.